Photo

NOW LARIMAR BRIDES

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#31 vav11238

vav11238
  • 166 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:03 PM

Ok, I'm going to try and post pictures again. But these were ones sent to me by Claribel.

e02bd06f_Picture1.pngc7aedf7c_Picture2.png

#32 vav11238

vav11238
    • 166 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:06 PM

1e4303bf_Picture3.pngcff7addd_Picture4.png93fc364c_Picture5.png

#33 Alana LM

Alana LM
      • 56 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

Congratulations Splenda!!  I'm so glad to hear Claribel is great to work with.  Love to see more of your pictures :)

Vav, can you tell us what locations the images you posted are of...obviously one in a restaurant, two of the beach table

#34 vav11238

vav11238
        • 166 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:49 AM

Thing is I don't remember. There are two pictures of the restaurant - Castaways (the people holding sparklers and the other set-up). Then there are the two on the beach. And the final one is another restaurant on the property (with the rose chairs) but I don't have the name of it. 

Originally Posted by Alana LM 

Congratulations Splenda!!  I'm so glad to hear Claribel is great to work with.  Love to see more of your pictures :)

Vav, can you tell us what locations the images you posted are of...obviously one in a restaurant, two of the beach table

#35 vav11238

vav11238
          • 166 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 12:11 PM

Ladies, I highly recommend that you check out the other forum for NOW Larimar : New Resort Opening May 1 2011" NOW LARIMAR ~ PUNTA CANA One recently wedded bride has posted incredibly helpful information and a few pictures (with more to come). 

#36 SunWedding

SunWedding
            • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:25 AM

Hi Monique24,

Yes, we used a TA...my parents had purchased a type of travel discount card through Sun Dreams Holidays, so we went with one of their travel agents to book all of our guests so they could all get the discount we did :) Ourselves and most of our guests are flying out of Halifax. With the great deal we were able to get we didn't mind making the 2 1/2 hour drive from Moncton to Hali. I'm from Nova Scotia originally, so we have alot of guests from NS too that will travel to Hali for the flight. It was a bit of a nightmare trying to book the resort and our flight to match. In order to book at the resort for the wedding we needed a flight confirmation., but we didn't want to book our flight until we had secured our wedding date at the resort. It worked out for us in the end and we are happy to be getting married at NOW :) Once we confirmed our wedding date and it was booked with the resort we contacted our TA and he booked the flight/resort for us. We then contacted all of our guests and gave them our TA's info so they could book through him. Due to the discount offer we were getting our guests had to book quickly to ensure they got the deal...it was only available for a couple of weeks, so it had to happen quickly. Not sure if this helps at all with our situation being a lil different with the way our deal worked. Hope I answered all your questions :)

#37 SunWedding

SunWedding
              • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 09:36 AM

Hi Alana,

I didn't even know they had a questionaire!! hahha! Was it sent to your from Claribel?...i'm going to take a look at the other form that was posted to see if I can find out some more infor to answer our questions. I will let ya know if I find out anything major! :)

#38 Alana LM

Alana LM
                • 56 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:27 AM

Yes, I asked what she needed to know and she sent it to me.  I printed it but I can't find the file.  Must be on my other computer.

LMK if you want it and I'll see if I can post it somewhere.

#39 vav11238

vav11238
                  • 166 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 04:26 PM

Hi everyone, more pictures just gotten from Claribel. Two at the fountian (without the costly $1500 slab of wood to cross the fountain), one on the beach and the last is at Castaways. 

FOTO FUENTE - 1.jpgfoto - 2.jpgfoto - 3.JPGfoto - 5.JPG

#40 mandycross

mandycross
                    • 34 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:50 PM

I can't believe the wooden walkway costs $1500???  I don't see why the resort wouldn't just buy one, and charge like $100 to anyone who wants to use it. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users