NOW LARIMAR BRIDES

• Please log in to reply
274 replies to this topic

#141 DawnL21

DawnL21
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 June 2012 - 02:27 PM

Hi there!

We just booked the Now Larimar for November 2012 too.  Any advice?

#142 mandycross

mandycross
    • 34 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:33 AM

Hi Dawn!  I'm a November NOW bride too.  What are your travel dates? :)

#143 Amanda Martini

Amanda Martini
      • 4 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 03:04 PM

Hi everyone. I was just informed that my WC is Fransina. Has anyone worked with her? Also, does anyone have pictures of the different options for the reception site? I asked them to send me some but they haven't as of yet. Thanks :-)

#144 jjamessz

jjamessz
        • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:28 AM

Hey! Another Larimar bride tying the knot January 2013. Looking at ceremony options. Would you mind re-posting the pics? I'm unable to see them. :(

#145 jjamessz

jjamessz
          • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 09:30 AM

would you mind re-posting the pics? Im unable to view them :(

#146 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
            • 455 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Now Larimar, Dominican Republic
            • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:39 PM

Hi! I am new to this site, but I am getting married August 2013 @ NOW Larimar. All your postings have been such a great help to me. The AM Resort that we stayed in Mexico for my niece's wedding, Dreams Tulum was the reason why I chose to go with an AM Resort for my wedding. I have my dress, shoes and colors. Just have a few questions in my mind and ideas I am constantly playing around with. Our theme is the starfish.

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#147 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
            • 455 posts
            • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

I am getting married August 2013 @ Now Larimar! All of your posts have been a great help so far!!! Thank you!

"ever thine ever mine ever ours"~ Ludwig von Beethoven, and more famously by Mr. Big!

Now Larimar 8/9/13; I married my best friend! 29 of my closest friends and family celebrated with us! Couldn't have wished for anything better :)

#148 Frazzled Bride

Frazzled Bride
            • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:13 AM

HI There,

I noticed you guys are from Vancouver & had your wedding at Now Larimar.  We're planning our wedding there for July 2013. How much did it cost you guys for just flight/hotel-all inclusive?  And was your flight a direct one?  How was the weather when you guys went?   Were there any surprise hidden costs for your wedding package...stuff that isn't posted on their online-wedding package info?  Sorry for all the questions...we've sent questions to the wedding coordinator over there, but the response time takes quite a while before we hear back.  

Ok any info that you can tell us would be great!

Thanks!

#149 jennifer8913

jennifer8913
              • 455 posts
              • LocationAllentown, PA

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by SusanMike2013 

Thanks ...

I have been waiting on a reply from Mercy for some time now...

I will just wait and see :-) Worse case if I don't find out I bring back up cd's and load the ipod up with good dance songs!

here is what i got for the dj info:

Regarding your questions, the wedding couple needs to be at the hotel at least 3 business days prior the wedding date regardless of the kind of ceremony. This is because we need to prepare everything and send all the information to the involved departments in advance.

Please receive our Music & Audiovisuals (3 Hours) packages:

· Sound System (2 Speakers, Wireless Microphone, Console, IPod or Laptop Connection) US$350

· DJ Services A (Equipments, DJ Services, Vive 2.1 light, swarm, Hydro, flash tomic) US$540

· DJ Services B (Equipments, Dj Services, 10 Led Lights, Vive 2.1, Swarm, Hydro, Flash tomic,

Smoke Machine) US$640

· DJ Services C (Equipments, 2 Speakers, Dj Services, Robotic lights, 10 Led lights, Vive 2.1, swarm,

Hydro, Flash tomic) US$740

· DJ Services D (Equipments, DJ Services, 4 Speakers,10 led lights, vive 2.1, swarm, hydro, flash

tomic, smoke machine, laser) US$840

· Dj Services E (Dj, Emcee, Lighting, Microphone, Speakers) Emcee (MC- Master of Ceremony), As

optional service you can add a MC to the package A, B, C & D. US$940

A 16% taxes needs to be applied to the cost of these services

Extra hour

DJ US$200

DJ+MC US$300

hope that helps!

#150 soontobebride12

soontobebride12
              • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:18 PM

I'm getting married at Now on December 21st. This site has been really helpful!

The online wedding guide used to have pictures of flowers and cakes that were available. Does anyone have a copy of that? I don't see any of those options anymore.

Thanks in advance!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users