October 19, 2012 - Kendall

November 5, 2012 - MandyCross
      November 3, 2012 - SuzzMF

December 15, 2012-AmandaMartini

#133 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
      • 227 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:07 PM

Hi there,  Been watching for a while.... but thought I'd get in now that we are up to December!!  My wedding is booked for Jan 26/2013!  We are having a wedding with a poolside ceremony!  Our colours are fuchsia, black and white damask....  Im very excited - but incredibly overwhelmed... I live overseas(Korea) - so organizing is seeming VERY difficult!!  Just wanted to introduce myself!  Good luck!

#134 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
        • 227 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:08 PM

Hi there,  Been watching for a while.... but thought I'd get in now that we are up to December!!  My wedding is booked for Jan 26/2013!  We are having a wedding with a poolside ceremony!  Our colours are fuchsia, black and white damask....  Im very excited - but incredibly overwhelmed... I live overseas(Korea) - so organizing is seeming VERY difficult!!  Just wanted to introduce myself!  Good luck!

#135 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
          • 227 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 11:10 PM

#136 megnewton

megnewton
            • 3 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 11:49 AM

Hello everyone! My name is Megan and I have been trying to get in contact with the WC's of Laimar. I am aiming for an April 14th wedding (almost a year away) and I am already anxious about all the planning. Can anyone fill me in on the MUST KNOWS about getting married here?

Thank you! 

#137 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
              • 123 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 03:59 PM

Hi to all the past brides of Now Larimar...

I am wondering  if someone can clarify what each package includes as I am finding conflicting info

http://www.amresorts...G/qrg_nolpc.pdf   this site states a DJ in the Divine package.. and a different menu option "Platinum dinner wedding reception for up to 25 guests".  It also states in this pdf that it was last updated April 17 2012  so maybe it is new?

And then there is this site: http://www.amresorts...dding-guide.pdf that states "Upgrade to Divine dinner wedding reception (for up to 25 guests)" and no mention of a DJ....

and the first site states to view the second site...very confusing...

The main site does now have the 2013 prices listed with the Divine package stating a platinum dinner .. but no mention of DJ still....

Any help will be appreciated

#138 suzzMF

suzzMF
                • 50 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 07:12 AM

@ SusanMike2013 - as far as I know there is not a DJ included in the Wedding package anymore, i think they changed it after 2011. But just to make sure, ask Mercy or whoever you are in contact with at NOW.

Good Luck.

#139 SusanMike2013

SusanMike2013
                  • 123 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:22 AM

Thanks ...

I have been waiting on a reply from Mercy for some time now...

I will just wait and see :-) Worse case if I don't find out I bring back up cd's and load the ipod up with good dance songs!

#140 jbmarch2012

jbmarch2012
                    • 460 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 06:11 PM

The DJ for the Divine package was changed to a soloist for the ceremony.

Originally Posted by SusanMike2013 

Hi to all the past brides of Now Larimar...

I am wondering  if someone can clarify what each package includes as I am finding conflicting info

http://www.amresorts...G/qrg_nolpc.pdf   this site states a DJ in the Divine package.. and a different menu option "Platinum dinner wedding reception for up to 25 guests".  It also states in this pdf that it was last updated April 17 2012  so maybe it is new?

And then there is this site: http://www.amresorts...dding-guide.pdf that states "Upgrade to Divine dinner wedding reception (for up to 25 guests)" and no mention of a DJ....

and the first site states to view the second site...very confusing...

The main site does now have the 2013 prices listed with the Divine package stating a platinum dinner .. but no mention of DJ still....

Any help will be appreciated

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users