NOW LARIMAR BRIDES

That's so exciting Splenda.  I wish my wedding was sooner... we're still a year away at this point! 

Do you mind me asking which restaurant you chose?  Are they closing it to the other hotel guests, or have you just reserved a section for your group?  I'm curious how much it would cost to do that, and whether or not you use the regular restaurant menu or if you use one of the wedding buffet/plated dinner menus?

P.S. The cigar roller is such a cool idea! 

We haven't decided on the restaurant yet, I told Claribel I need to see and get a feel first when we actually get there because there are so few pictures! But we are just planning on reserving a section. We want to use the restaurant menus because the pre set menus have less variety(in our opinion), and we have people with food allergies.

I totally agree with you about the restaurant menus... so much better!  We really hoped that would be an option, instead of the pre-set wedding menus. It's probably easier on the restaurant staff as well, since they wouldn't need to bring in any additional ingredients to suit the other menu.  Good to know :)

• 2 weeks later...

hey! 

ive been trying to get ahold of the wedding co-ordinator....i call and ask for her and they patch me through but i end up getting hung up on!

plus i emailed the site and emailed her by finding her email on here...but still nothing and its been 2 weeks! can anyone help me?

because we really love this resort but running of out time because our family needs to know...and we have a date to go on may 11 to the 18th

thanks guys

hey splenda, did you have a hard time reaching claribel? ive been trying for 3 weeks now....so im panicking and need help lol

we really want to get married here is may 2012 and we have the dates picked to go down but need a date for the wedding!

really weird that she hasnt replied back

Wow, that's definitely stressful!  You should try contacting Juana, the online Concierge.  She seems pretty responsive to people via Facebook, so perhaps she can put you in touch with Claribel or get you some answers!  Here's the direct link to her page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002698416619
Hope it all works out for you :)

I have had the WORST time EVER getting in touch with Claribel. That aspect has been a nightmare. We've had this issue since the very beginning of booking (we were dealing with an Emy and then a Cristina prior to Claribel). Our travel agent initially worked things out for us in terms of getting responses when they weren't doing it in the beginning, but since we're so close, I thought she would be a tad more on top of things, but it took forever. I tried calling, they gave me the run around, and so I filed a complaint with AM Resorts.

Eventually we skyped and settled (i hope) everything. But it took a while, and the stress it caused made me really reconsider. The thing with Claribel though, is that when you ACTUALLY get to her, she is great at reassuring you that everything is going to work out perfect. I will be sure to come back and give a review post wedding because I really hope that despite sucking at getting responses out fast, Claribel gets it together in the end.

I'm so sorry that you ladies have had to deal with hounding your WC.  I can only imagine what that would feel like!

My travel agent (my cousin) told me before I picked my hotel to email all the WCs at each hotel I was interested in and which ever ones would respond fastest - those were the ones I should consider and she was right.

My WC never went more than a few hours without responding to me via email, she had called me at work, she called me at the resort...

She was very easy to reach and communicate with.