Photo

Question about guets who do not stay at Moon Palace but wish to attend your wedding.

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 aschutter

aschutter
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 06:25 AM

I saw on the moon palace website that she only allow a certain amount of people who do not stay at the resort to purchase guest passes. I have several relatives that want to come, but they simply cannot afford the moon palace price. I don't want them to travel all the way to Cancun and then not even be able to attend the wedding. Did anyone have an issue or have any advice on this?

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:50 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! Moon Palace is always funny about their policies. They also don't allow outside vendors, but they do. They just won't come out and say it. We often shoot weddings as either a guest or stay the night. Unfortunately, this is how they work and will often tell you one thing but do another.

Best of luck with all your plans.

Linkn

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

I'm going to move this to the proper subforum, but make sure to post an official newbie intro thread if you haven't already - http://www.bestdesti...om/f/23/newbies

#4 hansen6

hansen6
        • 24 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 02:54 PM

I am getting married at Cancun Palace and I agree with the previous post.  On our contract it states that only 20% of total guests staying at the hotel can attend from outside the resort.  Which means we would have to have a total of 10 guests to even have 2 from outside come for the $90 daily fee.  As for the outside vendor policy, I was verbally told that even though they say none, the on site wedding coordinator is flexible.  With the off site guests, it is not a risk I am willing to take but if push comes to shove, how can they deny that really?  They still make money for the daily pass!  Good luck and let me know if you get any further official/unofficial info!

Becky

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users