Personalized Towels

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AwayWeGo

AwayWeGo
  • Site Supporter
  • 60 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:11 PM

Hello! We are considering this idea as a gift for our guests, just wondering if other brides who have done so could share the websites that you purchased these from? We would like to find the most affordable way to do this if possible.

Thanks for your input!

#2 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:22 AM

Try Amazon, eBay and Etsy!!

Originally Posted by AwayWeGo 

Hello! We are considering this idea as a gift for our guests, just wondering if other brides who have done so could share the websites that you purchased these from? We would like to find the most affordable way to do this if possible.

Thanks for your input!

#3 82turtles

82turtles
      • 297 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 10:28 AM

I bought some personalized towels for my bridesmaids from towels.JPG

I also looked on Etsy and a few other places online, but after reading the details of the quality of material used and the size of towel, I decided to spend a little more and get a much better quality beach-sized towel. Some places use very thin material that wouldn't be functional as an actual towel - more for show.

Good luck with your search!

#4 BusyBee123

BusyBee123
        • 335 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:18 PM

I'd love to hear if anyone was able to find decent quality personalized towels in the $10-20 range.  I was hoping to get them for all of my guests, but the OOT bags are so full already that I really don't want to spend too much more.  Any other suggestions?  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users