Photo

Any Grand Coral Beach Club or Indigo Beach Club Brides?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#21 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
  • 603 posts
    • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:34 PM

Hello Vspb2013

I am wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, and have actually done few weddings at Grand Coral. I am actually going for menu tasting on Monday with one of my November Brides. you can send me your email so I can forward you the menus and picture to give you a better I idea.

Feel Free to ask me anything.

Happy Planning

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
    weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
    http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
    Joyce

#22 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
    • 143 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 10:04 AM

Hi

I have been the GC and did my food tasting already if you have any questions PM me. Also I have the best wedding planner she answers my emails within 24 hours and has had the best suggestions and has a ton of patience (i ask sooo many questions) and she  knows everyone in Playa  (everywhere we went during our site inspection someone knew her)  I can give you her contact info

#23 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
      • Vendor
      • 237 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

here's a wedding from the Grand Coral Beach Club. The coordinators were weddingsinplaya.com

#24 KMOH

KMOH
        • 2 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 08:22 AM

Sophie, who is your wedding coordinator?  We are starting the process of planning and would love to find a reliable, honest coordinator who is willing to branch out from their "preferred vendors".  Thanks!

#25 Bethjones

Bethjones
          • 10 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hello KMOH, 

I am also a Grand Coral Bride for 2013 :) and I have to point out that my planner has been so attentive, answers my questions within 12hours, has some great advice and tips. I can pm you her information. I am so happy with her.

#26 Buffalo

Buffalo
            • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:03 PM

I have been looking at the Grand Coral as well. It looks absolutely stunning! I have not been able to find much on past weddings there though, or costs and menu, etc. Anyone have information they are willing to share???? I'm super new to all of this, and this was one of the only things I found about the Grand Coral.

#27 Buffalo

Buffalo
              • 3 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

Hi Joyce,

I am apparently at my PM limit for the day, but my email is mala_girl05@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Amanda

Originally Posted by dreamweddings 

Hello Vspb2013

I am wedding planner in the Riviera Maya, and have actually done few weddings at Grand Coral. I am actually going for menu tasting on Monday with one of my November Brides. you can send me your email so I can forward you the menus and picture to give you a better I idea.

Feel Free to ask me anything.

Happy Planning

Joyce

#28 Sandy Planner

Sandy Planner
                • 113 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

Dear Kmoh : I was looking into the forum and noticed that you were looking for different options for wedding coordinators, I would like  to introduce myself I am a wedding planner based in Cancun and Riviera Maya, you can find a brief  introduction of our company in the link below

http://www.bestdesti...gs#post_1765089

We have a very good deals  with different vendors in the area  that offer nice prices to our clients , specially in terms  of decor , furniture , since we are in Alliance with  one of the largest decor companies in Cancun called Gama Group. We have our own floral designer and  pastry chef that give us the oppotunity  to give you very competitive prices.

Please if  you may need answers or  have  further  questions  just let me know, my email is  sandy@ultimatemexicoweddings.com

You can find more info about us :http://www.bestdesti...ultimate-mexico

Cordially 

Sandy

#29 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,243 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by Buffalo 

I have been looking at the Grand Coral as well. It looks absolutely stunning! I have not been able to find much on past weddings there though, or costs and menu, etc. Anyone have information they are willing to share???? I'm super new to all of this, and this was one of the only things I found about the Grand Coral.

Hola Buffalo,

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Grand Coral is a gorgeous location and perfect for a chic and private reception :)

Check out a few pictures of our most recent wedding there:

Your can view the entire event HERE.

If you need any help finding local wedding coordinators, just send me a PM. I'd be glad to offer some friendly advise.

Good luck and happy planning!!

#30 Sophia2616

Sophia2616
                    • 143 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 07:43 AM

Hi, Please feel free to PM message me with any questions! My wedding Planning is Maria Tripaldi, from weddingsinplaya. shes has been so awesome!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users