Photo

Any Grand Coral Beach Club or Indigo Beach Club Brides?

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#11 QuintanaV

QuintanaV
  • 76 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

What is the cost of having a wedding at Grand Coral Beach Club roughly? Could someone send me their pricing information to Quintana_V@hotmail.com?

Thanks!

#12 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
    • 603 posts
      • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:41 PM

Hello Ladies,

I hope this information will help, I have done few weddings at Grand Coral previously known as blucacao beach club.

Grand Coral is a beautiful beach club during the day and by night becomes a secluded beach for your wedding with your guests.

The greatest thing about this unique location is that you can have a Beautiful, Romantic, Personal, and Fun Wedding.

If you have anymore questions feel free to ask and I will be happy to answer.

Happy planning

Joyce

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
      weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
      http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
      Joyce

#13 QuintanaV

QuintanaV
      • 76 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

I am sooo excited I chose GC for my wedding venue! Love the privacy I keep hearing about it. I was not able to do a site visit, unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure its amazing after hearing all the reviews ;)

#14 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
        • Vendor
        • 1,243 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:45 AM

Originally Posted by QuintanaV 

I am sooo excited I chose GC for my wedding venue! Love the privacy I keep hearing about it. I was not able to do a site visit, unfortunately, but I'm pretty sure its amazing after hearing all the reviews ;)

Hola QuintanaV,

Congrats on your upcoming Wedding at GC, amazing location!!!

We just finished a wedding there and here are some pics to help you dream about your big day and keep you inspired:

Lauren+Brett_W_0380.jpg

Lauren+Brett_W_0427.jpg

Lauren+Brett_W_0435.jpg

Lauren+Brett_W_0508.JPG

You can view the entire slide show HERE.

Best wishes and Happy planning!!

#15 QuintanaV

QuintanaV
          • 76 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 01:19 PM

Thanks Matt! Those pictures are amazing ;) I love the pool and beach right there! I wish our wedding was this May instead of next May!!

#16 Vspb1213

Vspb1213
            • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:58 PM

Hi ladies-

My FI and I are considering having our wedding at the Grand Coral. Has anyone had their wedding there recently that can comment on food, decor, location, etc? Also looking to hire a wedding planner if anyone has any recommendations. Any recommendations on great nearby resorts to accommodate our guests? Thank you! :)

#17 Vspb1213

Vspb1213
              • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 02:59 PM

Hi ladies-

My FI and I are considering having our wedding at the Grand Coral. Has anyone had their wedding there recently that can comment on food, decor, location, etc? Also looking to hire a wedding planner if anyone has any recommendations. Any recommendations on great nearby resorts to accommodate our guests? Thank you! :)

#18 Vspb1213

Vspb1213
                • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:10 PM

Hi-

My FI and I are considering having our wedding at the Grand Coral. I see you recently had your wedding at GC. Can you comment on food, decor, location, etc? Also looking to hire a wedding planner if you have any recommendations. Any great nearby resorts to accommodate our guests? Thank you! :)

#19 Vspb1213

Vspb1213
                  • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:11 PM

Hi ladies-

#20 Vspb1213

Vspb1213
                    • 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 03:12 PM

Hi ladies-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users