Jump to content

Photo

Bath and Body Works Sale - Possible items for OOT bags


  • Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Owens2b

Owens2b
  • Newbie
  • 14 posts

    Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:46 AM

    Bath & Body Works is having a Sale up to 75% off online! They have a few scents on sale that remind me of tropical destinations:

     

    Pomegrante Citrus

    Apple Blossom Citrus

    Peach Citrus

     

    If you use promotional code F114178, you get a free body care item of your choice (up to $13 value) + Free Shipping over $25!

     

    I'm not doing OOT bags but I did get bags for my bridesmaids and I bought 18 items for a total of $28! I think it's a pretty good deal and I hope some other brides can take advantage of this. I'm not sure how long the sale will last or when the promo code will expire!



    #2 Kbodchill

    Kbodchill
    • Newbie
    • 75 posts

      Posted 11 October 2011 - 02:36 PM

      THanks so much for the heads up!

       

      We just ordered a bunch of hand sanitizers at 0.75 cents each! In tropical drink sents! :)

       

      Also used your code too! Thank you so much for posting!!



      #3 deniden

      deniden
      • Site Supporter
      • 355 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 20, 2012
      • Wedding Location:The Royal Playa del Carmen

      Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:42 AM

      Thanks! I just ordered some PocketBacs!



      #4 AshleyV5

      AshleyV5
      • Site Supporter
      • 2 posts

        Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:42 AM

        Where are you all ordering from? I am in Canada and it is saying it's $20 for shipping It doesn't seem like that great of deals for me once that gets added on.



        #5 scorpi99

        scorpi99
        • Newbie
        • 3 posts

          Posted 12 October 2011 - 12:14 PM

          Thanks I just bought them too!



          #6 alittlerandr

          alittlerandr
          • Jr. Member
          • 189 posts

            Posted 12 October 2011 - 08:54 PM

            Thanks! I just bought a bunch of the pomegranate citrus lotions. I tried the code but it didn't give free shipping, so I googled and found OCTSAVE10, which is $10 off an order over $30. Just thought I'd pass that long too!



            #7 Owens2b

            Owens2b
            • Newbie
            • 14 posts

              Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:38 AM


              I ordered from the United States. $20 for shipping definitely would be a deal killer!
               

              Originally Posted by AshleyV5 

              Where are you all ordering from? I am in Canada and it is saying it's $20 for shipping It doesn't seem like that great of deals for me once that gets added on.



               

               



              #8 asiamarie1

              asiamarie1
              • Jr. Member
              • 239 posts

                Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:55 AM


                WOW what a great deal, 18 items for 28. do you mind sharing what you purchased? I also had a good deal thought I would pass on to you. Are you using the first aid kits and then putting different items in them? Because Johnson and Johnson has coupons for the first aid kits its 1.50 off 2. The travel size kits at walmart are only .97 making each kit only .22 each. Just an FYI if you are looking to get some....
                 

                Originally Posted by Owens2b 

                Bath & Body Works is having a Sale up to 75% off online! They have a few scents on sale that remind me of tropical destinations:

                 

                Pomegrante Citrus

                Apple Blossom Citrus

                Peach Citrus

                 

                If you use promotional code F114178, you get a free body care item of your choice (up to $13 value) + Free Shipping over $25!

                 

                I'm not doing OOT bags but I did get bags for my bridesmaids and I bought 18 items for a total of $28! I think it's a pretty good deal and I hope some other brides can take advantage of this. I'm not sure how long the sale will last or when the promo code will expire!



                 



                #9 asiamarie1

                asiamarie1
                • Jr. Member
                • 239 posts

                  Posted 13 October 2011 - 10:56 AM

                  Forgot to add it will only let you print 2 coupons per computer. So I had friends print them for me as well, and I was able to use all the coupons at one time.



                  #10 Owens2b

                  Owens2b
                  • Newbie
                  • 14 posts

                    Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:20 PM

                    I got 9 of the travel size lotions, 3 shower gels, 3 travel size body scrub, 3 face scrubs - all from the links above. I can't wait to get it all! Thanks for the heads up on the first aid kits, I will have to check those out!
                     

                    Originally Posted by asiamarie1 

                    WOW what a great deal, 18 items for 28. do you mind sharing what you purchased? I also had a good deal thought I would pass on to you. Are you using the first aid kits and then putting different items in them? Because Johnson and Johnson has coupons for the first aid kits its 1.50 off 2. The travel size kits at walmart are only .97 making each kit only .22 each. Just an FYI if you are looking to get some.... 

                     



                     






                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users