Photo

creating your own logo

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 future T

future T
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hi! What does everyone use to create your own logo? I'm wanting to do this, but I'm afraid I won't be creative enough! Is there someone with some good examples?

Thanks!!

#2 DRb2b

DRb2b
    • 96 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:56 PM

I'm using PowerPoint to do mine now. Everyday i am changing it, it is so addicting, FI thinks i'm crazy...lol. If you do a search on here there are many threads that have lots of examples....there are even some threads that give you directions on how to make them yourself. Good luck!

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 14 October 2011 - 03:36 PM

I also used powerpoint.  I have been making some for the last few months trying to make the perfect one, so far no luck.  I guess I'm just to picky and not creative enough!

There are tons of threads on here to help you out, just try searching for them.

#4 boscobel

boscobel
      • VIP Member
      • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:45 PM

When I was creating them, I also used powerpoint.  But there are some threads on here that are like tutorials on how to create your own that might be helpful.  Also, there are quite a few vendors on here that are great at making creative logos/invitations/etc.  I'll see if I can find some of the helpful threads with how-to's and post back in a few...

#5 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 03:47 PM

Here is the one that I was thinking of - http://www.bestdesti...sing-powerpoint, but I'm sure there are plenty more if you do a search.  Post back if you need help, or bump the existing threads and we can help you.

#6 future T

future T
          • 9 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 05:41 AM

Thanks everyone for the posts! I couldn't open the attachments, but I found this link to Allurements by Rebecca and I think she has some great stuff!!

#7 boscobel

boscobel
            • VIP Member
            • 24,213 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:07 AM

You need a min post count before you can access attachments, or you can chose to pay a small fee to override the need for posts.  However, I know Rebecca personally and I think she'd be a great person to help you out!

#8 ladydi1844

ladydi1844
              • Site Supporter
              • 252 posts

Posted 21 October 2011 - 07:31 AM

I don't know if you have your heart set on making your own but there is a site www.ayleebits.com and she will make you 2 monograms for $5. i got them now what to do with them lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users