Sign in to follow this  
future T

creating your own logo

Hi! What does everyone use to create your own logo? I'm wanting to do this, but I'm afraid I won't be creative enough! Is there someone with some good examples?

Thanks!!

I'm using PowerPoint to do mine now. Everyday i am changing it, it is so addicting, FI thinks i'm crazy...lol. If you do a search on here there are many threads that have lots of examples....there are even some threads that give you directions on how to make them yourself. Good luck!

I also used powerpoint.  I have been making some for the last few months trying to make the perfect one, so far no luck.  I guess I'm just to picky and not creative enough!

There are tons of threads on here to help you out, just try searching for them.

When I was creating them, I also used powerpoint.  But there are some threads on here that are like tutorials on how to create your own that might be helpful.  Also, there are quite a few vendors on here that are great at making creative logos/invitations/etc.  I'll see if I can find some of the helpful threads with how-to's and post back in a few...

You need a min post count before you can access attachments, or you can chose to pay a small fee to override the need for posts.  However, I know Rebecca personally and I think she'd be a great person to help you out!