Sign in to follow this  
mishele81

Past Riu Palace Brides!! What reception area? BEACH, BAJA NORTE OR BAJA SUR????

Hey there,

I am hoping that some past Riu Palace brides will able to help me out .

I am getting married the Riu Palace in the spring and can't decide on location for reception. We know we want a private reception.

Initially I liked the Baja Norte, then I saw a picture of the Baja Sur and don't really know the difference between the two. Anybody know?

Also, now I am leaning towards the beach reception with the wooden dance floor. It looks so romantic .  Any ideas or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I also have a rowdy fun  group coming down so I want the place with the best dancing area!!

Thanks everyone, and pics would be  awesome if anyone has any of their previous weddings! :)

Hello,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Did you decide on the reception area as yet? I need help deciding mine as well.

Thanks,

~B

Hi there,

Yes, I decided on the Baja Norte, I have had recommendations from several people. This area is very pretty, private and lots of room to dance.

I am confident I made the right choice, only 3 weeks away , we will find out !

Great congratulations on your wedding! Have a great time in Cabo. Can't wait to hear all the details.

I got several recommendations for Baja Norte and the English Patio. Those were the top 2 recommendations.