Colored shoes?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 amberah19

amberah19
  • Site Supporter
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 04:42 PM

I know that wearing colored shoes for your wedding is a huge trend right now. I have seen everything online from matching your wedding colors to shoes being your "something blue". I think this is a cute idea, so I decided to go with green shoes to match my wedding...

anyone else? what color are your shoes??

#2 anudrm

anudrm
    • 760 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:49 PM

There is a bride on here who had some stunning green peep toe pumps.  Nina makes excellent colored bridal shoes.  Me personally, I have a pair of Navy blue satin peep toe CLs....my something blue

Originally Posted by amberah19 

I know that wearing colored shoes for your wedding is a huge trend right now. I have seen everything online from matching your wedding colors to shoes being your "something blue". I think this is a cute idea, so I decided to go with green shoes to match my wedding...

#3 kris10kay

kris10kay
      • 194 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:24 AM

These are the shoes I just ordered and I ordered them in Royal Blue. I should be receiving them any day!! But they offer a ton of different colors, I copied the link to the site at the bottom. Just to give you a heads up I ordered swatches to be sure it was the exact color I wanted! GL shoe shopping!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users