Luggage Tags!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#11 Shay12

• 68 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 05:27 PM

Just ordered my luggage tags from idgroup! And cards from vista print! Thanks for this thread to lead me in the right direction. I ordered 100 tags and 100 straps =$64 then I did the free business cards on vista. Added a "this bag belongs to" on the back of the cards = $23 I'll have 250 cards but I figure I can order more tags if I need them or just throw the rest away. It was the cheapest prices I could find! And I think they will be great!

#12 vickib

• 155 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:03 AM

Vistaprint would be a great place to check out!

#13 scooter514

• 155 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 06:56 PM

Great idea to send luggage tags in advance! Are you mailing them?

#14 stefn1218

• 89 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:07 PM

Hi Brides!

I'm attempting to do the same thing that most of you seem to be doing for your save the dates (luggage tags from idgroup and then business card inserts from vistaprint).  I'm worried about how to mail these though! I looked up USPS metrics, and you can mail something in a regular envelope/stamp if it's under 1/4 in and 3.3 ounces. I found a similar ID tag on Amazon (more expensive) and I think one tag is 1.6 ounces (=3.2ounces for two tags), so I'm hoping it will be under 1/4 in if i don't actually attach the straps.  Any thought or actual experience with shipping these? Thanks!

#15 lmdavis

• 151 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

Thanks for the link!

#16 lmdavis

• 151 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 01:18 PM

Thanks for the link to all the colored ones!

#17 finleya

• 189 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 09:42 AM

Thanks for the link! So many to choose from and a great price!

Originally Posted by Sllefebvr 

I bought ours from http://IDCardGroup.com I was very satisfied with them. The only thing if after I finished making them I put those little round glue dots in the corners to prevent it from moving around. I love how they are made of an acrylic rather than a flimsy plastic.

Hope this helps!

#18 Josie Fiorda

Josie Fiorda
                • 198 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 01:23 PM

I was at michaels today. They had super cute flip flop luggage tags. I don't remember how much they were because I was looking at so many things but they were super cute!

#19 Donna Hewitt

Donna Hewitt
                  • 227 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 01:50 AM

Anyone find a cheap place to buy these in Canada???  Or anyone in the States want to go 50/50 on a set of 100 luggage tags and then mail me half??  Thanks!!

#20 Ploman

• 425 posts

Posted 10 August 2012 - 10:09 AM

May be too late, but for future brides in Canada, I found laminating tags and badge holders at walmart, both of which I've seen brides use. If you have a laminating machine they are 20/$2. The laminating machine is $30. The self laminating ones are 5/$3. The badge holders are 12/$2. 

Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay

91 guests and counting....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users