Photo

Luggage Tags!

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 DaniBSHR

DaniBSHR
  • 9 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 07:56 AM

I am getting ready to hand out my "save the dates" / luggage tags around christams, and I cannot find luggage tags that I am picturing in my head!  Where did everyone get theirs from??

I am doing business card sized inserts as "save the dates" and need business card sized luggage tags!  HELP

#2 MissMeg

MissMeg
    • Site Supporter
    • 40 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:20 AM

Alot of gals on here have created them on Vistaprint- they have some great deals on Business Cards

“We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came." -John F Kennedy

#3 sxcT

sxcT
      • 1,282 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:23 AM

So are you looking for the actual luggage tag?  There are some cute silver ones at Michaels that i loved.

But I got mine from

I am getting ready to hand out my "save the dates" / luggage tags around christams, and I cannot find luggage tags that I am picturing in my head!  Where did everyone get theirs from??

I am doing business card sized inserts as "save the dates" and need business card sized luggage tags!  HELP

#4 Sllefebvr

Sllefebvr
        • 1,008 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 05:00 AM

I bought ours from http://IDCardGroup.com I was very satisfied with them. The only thing if after I finished making them I put those little round glue dots in the corners to prevent it from moving around. I love how they are made of an acrylic rather than a flimsy plastic.

Hope this helps!

#5 Reinita

Reinita
          • 153 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

I have been looking for the same thing. Thanks for sharing where you got yours from ladies! Helps out a lot!

#6 Tekeya Thompson

Tekeya Thompson
            • Site Supporter
            • 196 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:54 AM

I got mine from  http://tags.idcardgr...x?item=1840-620.  And trust me, my carryon bag was accidently dropped off at the wrong resort, and IF I DIDN'T have this tag on it  (that I had made for all my guests also)...I would have lost all of my wedding gear, my bose sound system, his wedding accessories, etc.  Luckily I put the name of the resort we were staying on the tags.

#7 capecodder

capecodder
              • 234 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:15 AM

@sxcT - Thank you so much for posting your link to clear envelopes.  Most of the sites I had seen before had a minimum order of 100!!  Way to many for me.

#8 sxcT

sxcT
                • 1,282 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 05:57 AM

Glad I could help.  I love the ones I got and I can't wait to surprise my guests with the luggage tags and pre-travel brochures in a few weeks.

Originally Posted by capecodder 

@sxcT - Thank you so much for posting your link to clear envelopes.  Most of the sites I had seen before had a minimum order of 100!!  Way to many for me.

#9 alittlerandr

alittlerandr
                  • 189 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 07:29 PM

I also used idcardgroup.com for my luggage tags (lanyards and id badge holders too). They had the best prices of the (many) that I looked at. I didn't need 100, but I figured I'd just share the extras with my guests. (I also created business cards at Vistaprint as inserts for the luggage tags - I didn't realize that the tags already came with inserts, so just a heads up on that.)

#10 capecodder

capecodder
                    • 234 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:58 AM

Has anyone found a site that will ship to Canada and the shipping does not cost more than the tags themselves?

I don't think clearlyenvelopes.com ships to Canada and idcardgroup.com would cost me $66 for them to be shipped here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users