PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE help me select a photographer

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 DRPrincesa

• 221 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

I am a DR Bride but I am also shopping for a photographer in my budget, with the amount of wedding coverage we need.  I need someone flexible. Ugh! Happy planning ladiessss.

#12 hansen6

• 24 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:28 PM

Have you researched Gonzalo Nunez?  He was referred to me by a past bride who wishes they would have gone with him not because she didn't LOVE her pictures but because Gonzalo's pictures are equally amazing at a fraction of the cost!  We met with him while we were in Cancun this week and he is SO sweet too!!  He is very quick on e-mail correspondence too which is a huge plus!!

#13 ORBeachbride

• 59 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

Will you let me know what kind of prices we are talking here? I have not even begun to think about photographers but I am now thinking about penciling my budget for this portion of the wedding.

#14 Brenners

• 807 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:14 PM

We decided to go with Erick Rogriguez from Claudia Rodriguez studio.  I believe he is Claudia's brother.  His pictures are amazing!  We were disappointed that Claudia was not available but we think Erick is great!  Good luck!

#15 hansen6

• 24 posts

Posted 12 November 2011 - 07:50 AM

Gonzalo Nunez has a variety of options but for now we chose 5 hours, 300 photos, and slideshow for $1500. 

HTH  Becky

#16 solmiatriz

• 3 posts

Posted 14 January 2012 - 05:47 PM

Hi everybody!...

I'm just starting to plan our destination wedding ... I have seen so many posts and good reviews for del sol y la luna photography and I was wondering if anybody can provide more information about their packages/price range...based on the comments it seems that they are very pricy... any help would be very appreciated.

#17 Pierre Violle

Pierre Violle
              • 272 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 01:35 PM

Hey girls,

Choosing a photographer is such a personal and critical decision.  My number one advice is choose someone who's work speaks to you! Their work should give you butterflies (the giddy, good kind) and inspire you!  I've put together a little WIKI with my top recommendations whenCenote trash the dress in Riviera Maya, Mexico.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users