Wedding Photographer recommendations - Montego Bay?

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 hackston

• 9 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:29 PM

Hi there,

I am getting married in Montego Bay in April 2012 and am trying to choose a photographer. Would you have any recommendations?

Thanks so much!

#2 mrsrrobinson

• 58 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 04:46 AM

I'm going with Michael Saab....check him out!

#3 beachgal2012

• 162 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 04:03 AM

How did you hear about Michael Saab?  I'm trying to figure out what photographer to use so will have to check out his website.  Seems as if there are so many options with photographers in Jamaica!

#4 mrsrrobinson

• 58 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 11:13 AM

My hotel recommended him...along with about 5 or 6 other photographers. But I was really impressed with him after reviewing all the blogs. each hotel will have their preferred list of vendors. Check out his blog at www.saabwedding.com.

#5 ashray12

• 3 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:45 PM

Hi Beachgal!

Did you end up finding a photographer? I'm in the same boat as you were now, I just can't decide. We are getting married in June 2012, I was just curious:)

#6 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
            • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 30 October 2011 - 05:09 PM

We are using Merrick Coulsley.  We think his pictures are amazing, and his prices can't be beat. 

#7 catererbride

• 65 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:08 AM

We used Merrick and he is great. Check out some example pics of our wedding last month in my review under the 'Villa Wedding Brides' thread.

You won't be disappointed!

#8 Helen G Events

Helen G Events
              • 31 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 03:24 AM

For photographers you can also check out Michael Saab, Sungold, Misha Earle and Marcia Roberts they are always good choices.

#9 Yardie

• Banned
                • 24 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 07:23 AM

We are using a photographer from the Wedding Photographers Association of Jamaica (WPAJ) They are Sun Gold's Associate photographers and have some really talented photographers :)

#10 LaraJo

• 159 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 06:54 PM

I used Sun Gold for my wedding at Moon Dance Villas in Negril this past July and highly recommend them!! You can check out my slideshow at:

Also, if you look at some of my other posts, you'll see photos that aren't in the slideshow.

We couldn't be happier with our photos and the level of service they provided before, during and even after the wedding. Just a fantastic experience with Sun Gold and I'm so glad we chose them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users