Photo

Real Caribe Chapel July 2011 - Newbie Questions!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Tlovesfood

Tlovesfood
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:27 AM

Hi Everyone,

My fiance and I are considering the Real Caribe chapel for our ceremony in July 2012.  A few questions:

Does the glass make the chapel a hot box?  Will it be scorchingly hot inside the chapel mid-day in July?  We were also considering the Moon Palace chapel, which has air conditioning.  I would like for our guests (and myself!) to be very comfortable temperature wise and not sweating profusely.  Any comments on this?

What are the surroundings facing the rear of the chapel?  I read a post mentioning tennis courts??!  Does anyone have a description and / or pics of what people are looking at facing the rear (when they watch the bride walk out).

One post mentioned noise in the surrounding areas.  Did anyone have any issues with noise during their ceremony?

Several people mentioned hard to work with coordinators in older posts.  Can anyone comment on their experience with coordinators there in the past six months?

I would love to hear any and all advice!!

#2 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
    • 3,074 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 08:25 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! I have shot many weddings at The Moon Palace and the gazebos are so nice and cool! Especially for a July wedding. They are a challenge for a photographer but that is our problem! haha

Best of luck with all your plans.

Linkn

Moon Palace Gazebo (this is the open air one... the air conditioned ones are the same, just with glass.

Moon Palace.jpg

Moon Palace 2.jpg

Moon Palace 1.jpg

MTM%20Logo%202016_zps4tzm05my.png

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                          100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 October 2011 - 12:54 PM

Welcome to BDW!  Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.     Here are some links that may be helpful to you:   Best Destination Wedding Forum FAQ Best Destination Wedding Forum Rules and Etiquette Downloading Attachments   Hope you enjoy your time here.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users