Photo

Honeymoon Input Welcome!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 elisamarie

elisamarie
  • 222 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 09:28 PM

Hi everyone! I would love any advice or comments on a honeymoon destination.

We are getting married in Cuba during the week of Nov 29 - Dec 6. Due to my work vacation bookings , we are going on our honeymoon in January. Here are 3 ideas I have been tossing around:

1. Mexico - there are some great deals right now on some really nice resorts. My problem is are we going to want to go on the exact same kind of vacation that we were just on one month before?

2. New Orleans - a lot of girls I work with have been here and love it - there are so many cool things to do and the food is supposed to be fantastic.

3. A cruise - We've never been on a cruise, and I don't like the whole "scheduled" idea. But I do like the idea of visiting multiple islands on one trip.

If you have been on any of these trips I would love to hear your feedback. Thanks ladies!

Getting married at Playa Pesquero! - 35 booked!!

#2 anudrm

anudrm
    • 760 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:52 AM

If you do choose a cruise, NCL does NOT have the whole "scheduled" feel!

Originally Posted by elisamarie 

We are getting married in Cuba during the week of Nov 29 - Dec 6. Due to my work vacation bookings , we are going on our honeymoon in January. Here are 3 ideas I have been tossing around:

1. Mexico - there are some great deals right now on some really nice resorts. My problem is are we going to want to go on the exact same kind of vacation that we were just on one month before?

2. New Orleans - a lot of girls I work with have been here and love it - there are so many cool things to do and the food is supposed to be fantastic.

3. A cruise - We've never been on a cruise, and I don't like the whole "scheduled" idea. But I do like the idea of visiting multiple islands on one trip.

If you have been on any of these trips I would love to hear your feedback. Thanks ladies!

#3 hotlantabride

hotlantabride
      • Site Supporter
      • 96 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 03:32 PM

Hi Elisamarie,

I have been to all three locations, I actually went to Mexico on a cruise, I agree with Anudum, NCL freest ye cruise is great! you are not pressured to do anything. New Orleans was very exciting, I would go back. If you want to get more bang for your buck, I believe that NCL has a cruise that leaves and returns to New Orleans and visits a few Mexican ports so you can have your cake and eat it to.

Hope this helps,.

Originally Posted by elisamarie 

Terricca and JeVon ~~Reverse Destination from Bermuda to Atlanta, Georgia~~ July 18th 2012

#4 indochinabike

indochinabike
        • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:55 PM

nice tours,happy to you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users