Key Chain Bottle Opener - sharing order

I finally found keychain bottle openers at a great price and the only problem is the $75 minimum. I've looked through the site and didn't see anything else I need so I'm opening it up to my BDW sisters. The one's I want are the keys and at 2 dz for $6.95 it comes out to .28 cents each. I'll even buy two so that's $13.90. They're are other designs and they even have ones with country flags. What's awesome is I don't have to buy the case of mixed patterns and get one's I don't even like. Type in the country of you dw and see what comes up - they have every country! I'm not in a rush because my wedding is next year but I'm hoping there is interest among you ladies! Thanks! - Dom

http://rockeytrading.com/store.cfm 

81995932848.jpg

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait where did you see 250? I saw $75 order total. The mexico keychain with the light comes one dozen for $6.95. So for 30 I guess you would get 3 dozen. So $20.85 plus shipping. We will still need another bride or two.

Originally Posted by JoanneIreland View Post

Cool idea, am so interested, however you would need 250 plus key ring orders to place this order? I would only need 30 and what are the chances we can find additional Mexico brides in near future. Still interested if we can pull it off!!

Thanks for going in!!

Originally Posted by Sharon99 View Post

Hey! I would be interested in ordering the bottle opener key chains.

Either the fish bone shaped or the key shaped...(wish it said how big they are)

I would need to order 3 dz so that makes mine $20.85 plus shipping.

Think we still need another person though :(

I figured out where she got 250 from. If they are $6.95 for 1 dozen then that's $0.28 each and for $75 we would need to order 267 of them total. But thats only if were just doing keychains - there are other items that are marked with the country of your dw you can add to you oot bags.

So far we have:

Dominiqueamber - $13.90

JoanneIreland- $20.85

Sharon99: $20.85

That's $55.60 - we have to get to $75 in products (then add shipping)

But look on the site and see what you find, you don't have to just look at keychains. Here's some DR things you might like:

020165747728.jpg 4141-0816 Country Logo Lanyard Key Chain w/ID Holder-Dominican - #YG-1324
5.95 dz
777221959277.jpg 4141-097 Lanyard Key Chain w/ID Holder-Dominican Republic - #UANK-2741
Assorted color
5.95 dz

9252131548694.jpg 4138-985 Bottle Opener Key Chain w/Light - Dominican Republic - #YG-1442
Metal - Battery included - Assorted color
6.95 dz
81501217265.jpg 4139-207 Bottle Opener/Nail Clipper-Dominican Flag-#YG-1314
Chrome Color Metal
5.95 dz

8511376187.jpg 8610-894 Compact Mirror - 3D Country Logo "Dominican Flag/Girl"-#YWM-005
Mirror on both side - 24pcs comes in the display box - 3 differant shape mixed
12.95 box of 24 pcs
025852234170.jpg 9065-962 Sunvisor - Country Name - Dominican Republic
35% Cotton, 65% Polyester - Velcro closure
17.95 dz

61042174993.jpg 1125-910 Back Sack - Dominican Republic - #SLG-216/DR
Draw String
20.95 dz
6166443680.jpg 1125-911 Back Sack - Black - Dominican Republic - #SLG-214/D.R.
Applox. size 14" x 17" - Black cord string
17.95 dz
8206231048825.jpg 1141-373 Coin Purse - Dominican Republic - #PG1884 (D#-2-01)
Vinyl
6.50 dz

Quote:

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

Okay, before I go look onto this site, do we need just a minimum of $75 or do we have to order 200 pieces?