Guest questions and expectations

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 zbwedding

• 156 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:01 AM

Hi,   I'm looking to see if there were questions or issues that your guests had that you hadn't anticipated?   I'm sure we've all been over the Sandals website a zillion times so we know a lot about what is available, but was there anything that you wish you had told your guests beforehand--whether in a welcome letter or even an email?  Things, perhaps, that seem obvious to us as planners?   Also anything else that wasn't anticipated would be great! Good or bad!  

#2 beachesSB1412

• 171 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:50 PM

Awesome question!  I hope we get some answers soon! hint hint, wink wink

#3 Trimalusta

• 186 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 08:04 PM

Hmm.  I would reccomend telling everyone that there are different restaurants open different days and for different hours, and there is a daily activity page (Daily Breeze) that has all activites and resturants hours each day. Some of our guests showed up at a restaurant not realizing iwa s closed an then ate at the buffet most nights becuase of this.   THis will help them plan there day not at the wedding.  We made a schedule with designated "time with the couple" to ensure we could spend time withe everyone and not just certain people too much.  

Beaches Negril, 9/24/2011.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users