Great OOT items on Clearance at Target!!!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 nolacruiser6

• 229 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:41 AM

Ok Ladies,  so I was at target today (big surprise :) and I found more great clearance deals for OOT bags. 

• 24 oz. Embark stainless steel water bottles (BPA free) for only $2.50!  Of course I bought 25 :) in the travel water bottle section. The colors that I saw where blue, silver, pink w/flowers and green. They had tons of other styles on clearance as well. You cannot beat that price.  I have been scouring for cheap bottles to put in OOT bags and I finally found them.
    • Really cute make-up bags (were blueish purple with lipstick on them) in the xmas section for only $1.50 (50% off)! 
    • Burt's Bees chapstick in the xmas section for $1.49 (50% off) :)

None clearance items, but great deals!

• Eucerin calming lotion (regular price $0.99) make sure you print out a coupon (for any eucerin item) from the target website, it will make them free :)
    • Nivea hand salve (in the small 2 inch tins near the lotion bottles) are also $0.99 and you can print out a coupon (for any nivea item) on the target website and they will also be free :)
    • Maybelline baby lips chapstick is $2.99, print out a $2.00 coupon (for any maybelline product) on the target website and they will be only $0.99 each!

Happy Shopping!

#12 lolo411

• 160 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 05:10 PM

Thanks! I didn't even think to check for this stuff on clearance. 

#13 vickib

• 155 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 08:35 AM

Love Target USA...cant wait for it to come to Canada!

#14 Jber713

• 179 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 09:55 AM

LOVE TARGET!!!!

#15 scooter514

• 155 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 11:21 AM

Great deals at Target! I hope I will be able to find such great deals once I start buying my items. Thanks for sharing!

#16 jillybeans127

• 165 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 12:08 PM

Wish I would have looked in target in the beginning, lots of good finds there

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users