I'm going on a (FREE!) Site Visit! YAY!

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#21 foxytv

foxytv
  • VIP Member
  • 7,740 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:03 PM

That's so awesome!!! Is it an independent resort, because I can't imagine any chain comp-ing a site visit. That ROCKS!!!!!

#22 PVBride

PVBride
    • 443 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by christinepg
      Yay for you!!! Definitely check out el mercado municipal. It is just south of downtown PV and you will find all kinds of great knick knacks and things for your welcome bags. It is just rows and rows of vendors with great deals. I found beautiful canvas bags for the welcome bags that said "Puerto Vallarta" and had cool pics of either iguanas, dolphins, fish, etc.
      Thanks for the info! I hope we have time to check it out!

#23 PVBride

PVBride
      • 443 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 03:47 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by foxytv
        That's so awesome!!! Is it an independent resort, because I can't imagine any chain comp-ing a site visit. That ROCKS!!!!!

Yes, it is very small, independent resort.

Quote:
        Originally Posted by mora
        that's awesome!!! and for free!!!!
        do you mean flying on the 21st
        Yes, the 21st. Only a little more than a week away! Ahhh! This is very last minute!

#24 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
        • VIP Member
        • 4,791 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 10:06 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by PVBride
          Jaime, Aren't you visiting Puerto Vallarta sometime soon??
          We're set to go Dec. 16th-20th ~ Can't wait!

You must be so excited!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
          "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#25 edna

edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 10:41 AM

Quote:
            Yes, it is very small, independent resort.

Yes, the 21st. Only a little more than a week away! Ahhh! This is very last minute!
            I am flying PV on the night of the 22nd!!!! we have the appt with Hector our WC from Prisar on Sunday all day...

#26 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 02:56 PM

Quote:
              I am flying PV on the night of the 22nd!!!! we have the appt with Hector our WC from Prisar on Sunday all day...
              Edna, tell Hector to update their website!! I need more pics!

#27 PVBride

PVBride
              • 443 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 03:05 PM

Quote:
                Oh, how exciting! We will be there at the same time :) How long are you staying? What are you and your WC disussing/going over?

#28 edna

edna
                • Site Supporter
                • 1,360 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amyh
                  Edna, tell Hector to update their website!! I need more pics!
                  Yes I know I am always looking if he has posted a new photo! I will tell him for sure!

#29 edna

edna
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 1,360 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
                    Oh, how exciting! We will be there at the same time :) How long are you staying? What are you and your WC disussing/going over?
                    Yes we will be there at the same time, I am flying on the night of the 22nd, and we will go with Hector the whole Sunday to check on sites: Mayan Palace, Westin and Villa Salamandra, the church, music and photogs mainly.

Jorge has to come back in Tuesday so I will have another meeting with Hector (WC) on Wednesday to check on flowers, cake, decoration, hair salon, and the small details that man doesnt care too much LOL

I am flying back home on Friday in a very late night flight , my parents are also going with us and my brother , sisters and my nephew and niece so It has become a family vacation!!!

#30 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
                    • VIP Member
                    • 4,791 posts

Posted 13 September 2007 - 04:51 PM

Quote:
                      Yes we will be there at the same time, I am flying on the night of the 22nd, and we will go with Hector the whole Sunday to check on sites: Mayan Palace, Westin and Villa Salamandra, the church, music and photogs mainly.

Jorge has to come back in Tuesday so I will have another meeting with Hector (WC) on Wednesday to check on flowers, cake, decoration, hair salon, and the small details that man doesnt care too much LOL

I am flying back home on Friday in a very late night flight , my parents are also going with us and my brother , sisters and my nephew and niece so It has become a family vacation!!!
                      That sounds like fun! I think it'd be great to have your family with you - hopefully they can help you remember all the things you'll need to ask! I can't wait to see your review Edna!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
                      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users