Gran Bahia Principe Tulum May 2012

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Deborah123

Deborah123
  • 13 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 03:08 AM

Hello all,

Am interested in your thoughts on not having a dinner reception, rather getting married in the morning and renting a cataraman for the day - we have a number of kids in our party - we were thinking an afternoon of snorkeling and being on the water would be more memorable.  Thoughts?

#2 lmadore

lmadore
    • 128 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 07:17 PM

You know you could do both right?  I myself was thinking about not doing a dinner, and maybe just passed horderves because I hate trying to party on a full stomach.  I went on a catamaran tour at a destintation wedding in cuba and it was one of the high lights of the vacation, most of the guests were in attendance.  I think thats a pretty solid idea, as long as your ok with not having the traditional dance and dinner.

#3 Deborah123

Deborah123
      • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:12 AM

I am totally ok with not having the traditional dance.  We are having the dinner for everyone the second day that we are there - tuesday (instead of the day of our wedding) as there are 60 guests so it will be a great opportunity for everyone to meet.  Our wedding is on the saturday and we opted for renting a catamaran that will leave at 3-7.  We will serve drinks and food.  Everyone can come back and do as they wish.  It is a second wedding for both of us so we would rather do something unique and fun for everyone.

#4 Deborah123

Deborah123
        • 13 posts

I am totally ok with not having the traditional dance.  We are having the dinner for everyone the second day that we are there - tuesday (instead of the day of our wedding) as there are 60 guests so it will be a great opportunity for everyone to meet.  Our wedding is on the saturday and we opted for renting a catamaran that will leave at 3-7.  We will serve drinks and food.  Everyone can come back and do as they wish.  It is a second wedding for both of us so we would rather do something unique and fun for everyone.

#5 Deborah123

Deborah123
          • 13 posts

#6 Deborah123

Deborah123
            • 13 posts

#7 Deborah123

Deborah123
              • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

#8 Deborah123

Deborah123
                • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:13 AM

#9 Deborah123

Deborah123
                  • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:14 AM

#10 Deborah123

Deborah123
                    • 13 posts

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:14 AM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users