STD, NEWSLETTER, THEN INVITE

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 Jamie5280

Jamie5280
  • 675 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 10:24 AM

Welcome and Congrats! 

I agree with everyone else.  I don't think you need a website.  The only reason I am doing one, is to put at much info on there as possible to refer our guest to it.  We are are going to send out around 75 invites, though.  I definitely wouldn't have done a website for just my family.  The info you are sending them is plenty!!  :)

#12 dshane

dshane
    • 42 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:37 PM

Thanks for all of the advice.  I'm pretty sure that I'm not setting up a website.  I have created my save the date on publisher and my FI loves it. I'm pretty proud of myself.  It's exactly how I want it.  And I even found that I can get a low quantity of magnets at Vistaprint that I can upload the image.   I don't have to purchase 50 in order to get the magnets.

Anyway.... thanks for the feedback.

Desi

#13 dshane

dshane
      • 42 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:40 PM

Thanks for all of the advice.  I'm pretty sure that I'm not setting up a website.  I have created my save the date on publisher and my FI loves it. I'm pretty proud of myself.  It's exactly how I want it.  And I even found that I can get a low quantity of magnets at Vistaprint that I can upload the image.   I don't have to purchase 50 in order to get the magnets.

Desi

#14 anudrm

anudrm
        • 760 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:02 PM

Did you know that you can get those magnets for free and just pay shipping?

Originally Posted by dshane 

Desi

#15 dshane

dshane
          • 42 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:46 PM

No 

Did you know that you can get those magnets for free and just pay shipping?

#16 anudrm

anudrm
            • 760 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:27 AM

Oh well welcome to the world of vistaprint.  I know in another VistaPrint thread the bride rights down the method to the tee (same method I use), basically you can get a lot of things for free, just pay shipping.  I believe the website is, 

No  I just started looking at Vistaprint and saw the price and quantity was right.  But how can I get that?

#17 dshane

dshane
              • 42 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 06:32 PM

Wow!  Thanks for the info.  My budget is shrinking because of you.  

Oh well welcome to the world of vistaprint.  I know in another VistaPrint thread the bride rights down the method to the tee (same method I use), basically you can get a lot of things for free, just pay shipping.  I believe the website is, http://vistaprint-go...mple-email.htmlif you need any additional help on how to take full advantage send me a PM.

#18 anudrm

anudrm
                • 760 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 06:45 PM

LOL!!! You'll be amazed how VistaPrint can free up some space to get other things.  We all are here to help.  There is definitely a trick to it all, yet once you got it you become the queen.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Originally Posted by dshane 

Wow!  Thanks for the info.  My budget is shrinking because of you.  

#19 kris10kay

kris10kay
                  • 194 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 05:11 AM

Our wedding is coming up, January 28th & I decided we need to send out a newsletter (or something simiar) with updates/reminding them to book and to STD for our AHR which is in March. I am clueless on how to word it and whether or not we should send a postcard kinda thing or send a letter. I am just afraid if we send a letter they may toss is out and forget about our AHR..HELPPPPPP please!

#20 jennywise1

jennywise1
                    • 1 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:44 AM

Hello everyone I just got engaged and I'm excited but need a little help. I want to create a newsletter and suggestions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users