Photo

Picking a resort in Punta Cana

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 BEANIE14

BEANIE14
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:08 AM

Getting married in feb 2013......and trying to pick a resort.

Im looking to do my dinner either on the beach or at least outside.  does anyone have any info on some of the resorts that may offer that option.

My travel agent told me to start looking into iberostar, Rui, barcelo, and palladuim.

If anyone can help with some info that would be great.

Thanks!

#2 Bride2012

Bride2012
    • Banned
    • 442 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 06:09 AM

Majestic Elegance and Colonial are reasonable, there are a lot of Paradisus brides on here, do some research and im sure you will find the perfect resort for you!!!!

#3 ayansi08

ayansi08
      • 49 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:17 AM

Hi Beanie14!

Congrats on your engagement!

I'm getting married at Paradisus Punta Cana next year.

I think they have beautiful options for an outside dinner and even for the ceremony.

Here are some pics  

Im looking to do my dinner either on the beach or at least outside.  does anyone have any info on some of the resorts that may offer that option.

My travel agent told me to start looking into iberostar, Rui, barcelo, and palladuim.

Thanks!

#4 MNtoMX

MNtoMX
        • 115 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

Congratulations! We looked and researched A LOT! We were really interested in Now Larimar but then read some bad reviews as it was under new management (but could be great now!) I really liked their packages. We were between Dreams and Majestic Elegance. We are staying at Majestic Elegance and getting married at the Jellyfish Restaurant and having our reception there as well. The coordinator, Mayte, can be slow to respond sometimes but some resorts were even worse! There is another restaurant on the beach that does weddings as well, Kauka (I may have spelled that wrong), I think it is fairly new. We chose to go outside the resort for more privacy and intimacy. Congratulations and happy planning!!

Originally Posted by BEANIE14 

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users