Photo

Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#71 jlynne

jlynne
  • 39 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 05:58 PM

Hey Beachwed! I'm going to be there the 5th to the 12th!! Our wedding is on the 7th!

#72 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
    • 112 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 03:52 AM

Woohooo!! how Exciting! :)  We will be there at the same time!! Have you been down there?

Originally Posted by jlynne 

Hey Beachwed! I'm going to be there the 5th to the 12th!! Our wedding is on the 7th!

#73 jlynne

jlynne
      • 39 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 05:27 PM

No I haven't been down before! I have never even been to Mexico! I do know several people that have been to Dreams and love them, including Cancun! Have you been down at all?

#74 crystalwaterwed

crystalwaterwed
        • Banned
        • 47 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 06:53 PM

Dreams sorts are absolutely amazing, as well as Cancun. Beaches and Breezes are also a favorite, you are obviously looking at having children attend. Where are you looking to have your special day? When are you having it? Are you looking to have a beach wedding? Happy Planning Courtney Crystal Water Weddings.

#75 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
          • 112 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 08:10 AM

I did a site visit in April and it was beautiful!! I am just getting excited~

#76 janine837

janine837
            • 8 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by jana297 

I booked through a travel agent and she rocked. She got all of us Ocean front rooms at the garden room rate and saved our guests hundreds of dollars. also my travel agent gave us a $1000 discount since we have 26 people booked through them. It was so much easier using one travel agent at one place avoids tons and tons of problems.

What travel agent/agency did you use? I am getting married in April 2013 and was going to suggest guests use either expedia.com or bookit.com, but if there is a more convenient/consolidated way I would love to explore it! What did your guests pay on average per person for 3 nights, if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming they did the all-inclusive with airfare, or no? Was the travel agent only helpful with the room rates?

Thanks!

#77 janine837

janine837
              • 8 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 05:49 PM

I booked through a travel agent and she rocked. She got all of us Ocean front rooms at the garden room rate and saved our guests hundreds of dollars. also my travel agent gave us a $1000 discount since we have 26 people booked through them. It was so much easier using one travel agent at one place avoids tons and tons of problems.

What travel agent/agency did you use? I am getting married in April 2013 and was going to suggest guests use either expedia.com or bookit.com, but if there is a more convenient/consolidated way I would love to explore it! What did your guests pay on average per person for 3 nights, if you don't mind me asking? I'm assuming they did the all-inclusive with airfare, or no? Was the travel agent only helpful with the room rates?

Thanks!

#78 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by janine837 

Thanks!

$580.00 per person including transfers to and from air port 3nights 4 days airfare was seperate and can't hurt to give her a call and have her put together some rates.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                  April 6, 2012

#79 janine837

janine837
                  • 8 posts

Posted 21 June 2012 - 04:12 PM

$580.00 per person including transfers to and from air port 3nights 4 days airfare was seperate and can't hurt to give her a call and have her put together some rates. 

Thanks so much for that information! She sounds fabulous, I will definitely consider contacting her and very much appreciate the referral :)

#80 jana297

jana297
                    • 646 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by janine837 

Thanks so much for that information! She sounds fabulous, I will definitely consider contacting her and very much appreciate the referral :)

Yup Karen is fantastic and helped with all of the details not just the Hotel and airfare. She went above and beyond. she even got my guests all booked for just $50 a piece about 11 months ahead of time. Truly amazing travel agent.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                      April 6, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users