Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides


  • Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#41 jana297

jana297
  • Member
  • 646 posts

    Posted 02 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

    P.S. I am going to do my review when I get all of my pictures from Juan back.


    Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
    April 6, 2012

    #42 shanloveslexi

    shanloveslexi
    • Jr. Member
    • 155 posts

      Posted 02 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

      Originally Posted by jana297 

       Check out our wedding that Juan did. You have to hire him. His prices are reasonable and he does an amazing job. http://blog.juanphotos.com/

      Thanks, I emailed him!!! I LOVED your dress!!



      #43 beachwed2013

      beachwed2013
      • Newbie
      • 112 posts

        Posted 03 May 2012 - 08:44 AM

        Confirmed. You cannot use the club terrace unless 70% of your guests are staying in the Club Tower. Secondly I also agree Juan is Amazing however when i was down at the resort I saw the Adventure Photos (the Hotel Photographers) and they did a SUPRISINGLY amazing job as well. Photos look professional, and they use all the locations :). No price to bring Juan onto the resort :)
         



        #44 jana297

        jana297
        • Member
        • 646 posts

          Posted 03 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

           I looked at the Adventure Photos and compared with Juan I thought they were a little lacking but I think it is really about personal choice. Have you thought about where you will be having your reception? Also how many people will you be having. I am so excited for you because you will have memories of a lifetime.

          Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

          Confirmed. You cannot use the club terrace unless 70% of your guests are staying in the Club Tower. Secondly I also agree Juan is Amazing however when i was down at the resort I saw the Adventure Photos (the Hotel Photographers) and they did a SUPRISINGLY amazing job as well. Photos look professional, and they use all the locations :). No price to bring Juan onto the resort :)
           


          Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
          April 6, 2012

          #45 beachwed2013

          beachwed2013
          • Newbie
          • 112 posts

            Posted 03 May 2012 - 11:20 AM

            Yes! Right now i have 45 confirmed (Booked) and that is my side (not including my fi's side)!!! :) So the reception is on the large beach, which i actually liked. I saw 3 receptions there when i was in Cancun and they were ALL Beautiful!
             



            #46 jana297

            jana297
            • Member
            • 646 posts

              Posted 03 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

              Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

              Yes! Right now i have 45 confirmed (Booked) and that is my side (not including my fi's side)!!! :) So the reception is on the large beach, which i actually liked. I saw 3 receptions there when i was in Cancun and they were ALL Beautiful!
               

               Yay so excited for you. You are going to have an amzing time. If you need any help with anything let me know. I have loved this site. It helped me every step of the way with hang over kits, invitations, and great ideas.


              Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
              April 6, 2012

              #47 jlynne

              jlynne
              • Newbie
              • 39 posts

                Posted 19 May 2012 - 06:23 PM

                Hi Jana,

                 

                Beautiful pictures!! Your flowers are beautiful! Did you use the ones from a package or did you upgrade? Thanks!



                #48 jana297

                jana297
                • Member
                • 646 posts

                  Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:57 AM

                  Originally Posted by jlynne 

                  Hi Jana,

                   

                  Beautiful pictures!! Your flowers are beautiful! Did you use the ones from a package or did you upgrade? Thanks!

                   I used the ones in the package and was truly amazed!!

                  Attached Files


                  Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                  April 6, 2012

                  #49 marilili

                  marilili
                  • Jr. Member
                  • 200 posts

                    Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:54 PM

                    anyone have the prices for the spa and for hair and makeup etc...I'm doing a honeymoon regsitry!! But I can't get the info online!



                    #50 beachwed2013

                    beachwed2013
                    • Newbie
                    • 112 posts

                      Posted 01 June 2012 - 08:25 AM

                      yah the spa manager sent them to me. whats your email
                       






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users