Photo

Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#231 rykell

rykell
  • 170 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 05:11 PM

We did receive ours before we left at that was Nov 23/2012 ...Dreams does not have the money your travel agency does and you are correct every 6th room one free

#232 Alina8706

Alina8706
    • 35 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 09:08 AM

Hey Ladies, I am 36 days away and cant wait! I have been planning for so long and I cant believe its almost my time (February 23) !! Time Flies and I am so happy I have had this site for support and to ask questions and talk to other Dreams Brides!!!

#233 lcrowley85

lcrowley85
      • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 04:24 PM

Did you use the photographer from the resort, if you did were you happy with them?

#234 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
        • 112 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:40 AM

Hi!

http://dreamsresorts...l-sikh-wedding/

Check this out! I remember reading your post. Dreams just posted one.

#235 Jencakes21

Jencakes21
          • 68 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 12:15 PM

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

Hi!

http://dreamsresorts...l-sikh-wedding/

Check this out! I remember reading your post. Dreams just posted one.

OMG! This is beautiful!

#236 barbiebride24

barbiebride24
            • 65 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 08:49 PM

So I at times get emails from Best Destination Wedding. My husband and I were married there June 24th 2011. Having our wedding there was the most wonderful decision we ever made !!!!  Dreams is just amazing, the property, location, and there people. When it comes to your wedding they are EXPERTS. What ever you request for your wedding they will make it possible, sashes, chairs , flowers, and reception. It was a bit hard to get a hold of your wedding planner before you got there, but once you get there it will be so easy. The only thing we had to worry about was being there. They took care of everything !!!  Thank you Dreams for an amazing time !!!!

#237 Jencakes21

Jencakes21
              • 68 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by barbiebride24 

So I at times get emails from Best Destination Wedding. My husband and I were married there June 24th 2011. Having our wedding there was the most wonderful decision we ever made !!!!  Dreams is just amazing, the property, location, and there people. When it comes to your wedding they are EXPERTS. What ever you request for your wedding they will make it possible, sashes, chairs , flowers, and reception. It was a bit hard to get a hold of your wedding planner before you got there, but once you get there it will be so easy. The only thing we had to worry about was being there. They took care of everything !!!  Thank you Dreams for an amazing time !!!!

Your pictures are absolutely beatuiful! I had two questions:

1.) What photographer did you use?

2.) Any advice on what type of veil to get? I wanted a cathedral one but was told by many brides that it's too wind. From your pictures it looks like yours was mid-length.

#238 WeddingCancun

WeddingCancun
                • Vendor
                • 210 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 03:00 PM

hello ladies!

I think this picture describes the beautifulness  of Riviera Maya and Cancun beaches!

an example from Dreams Riviera Cancun resort:

We help couples planning a beach destination wedding who want a splendid Wedding experience in Cancun and Riviera Maya get simple, elegant and romantic decoration without worring to deal with vendors who really dont care about your wedding. DO YOU KNOW ANYONE LIKE THAT?

#239 barbiebride24

barbiebride24
                  • 65 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:31 PM

Your pictures are absolutely beatuiful! I had two questions: 1.) What photographer did you use? 2.) Any advice on what type of veil to get? I wanted a cathedral one but was told by many brides that it's too wind. From your pictures it looks like yours was mid-length.

#240 barbiebride24

barbiebride24
                    • 65 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 10:42 PM

Jencakes we were so lucky to bring a friend of ours who is a photographer to the . We paid for his flight a d the photos were a wedding gift. On the veil I wore a long veil . It is windy but I love long veils. Make sure it's on tight. It's your wedding do what you want. :-) I'll try to post a pic of it. The photographer from the resort is also amazing. I would ask your wedding coordinator they really know what there doing over there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users