Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#191 Jencakes21

Jencakes21
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by rykell 

I to would also like that information as we are leaving in 7 days , That would be a very nice wedding gift from mommy to daughter....

Any idea of the cost , and does he come to you are you got to go to them ?

He's about $330.00 for the wedding day and he does come to you at the resort. If you'd like to do a trail before the wedding day it's $180.00

You can email him directly at themakeuppros@hotmail.com

He does the make-up and he works with a select few of people who do your hair. I would contact him right away since he books up fast and is very busy.

#192 SweetFire

SweetFire
    • Vendor
    • 330 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:54 AM

Hey Ladies! The Dreams Cancun is a beautiful resort and Lori's had the pleasure of shooting there several times. You can check out more shots using the links below the pictures, but the brides she's worked with there have preferred up-dos for the gazebo. Perhaps you can get some ideas here!! [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/172336/width/350/height/700[/IMG] Dreams Cancun - Lindsey & Matt - Full Shoot [IMG ALT=""]http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/content/type/61/id/172338/width/350/height/700[/IMG] Dreams Cancun - Courtney & Wes - Full Shoot Happy Planning! Sofia Lori's Office Assistant

#193 TIGERLILYODP

TIGERLILYODP
      • 122 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:34 AM

Hi everyone is this thread for dreams Riviera Cancun resort and spa ? X

#194 rykell

rykell
        • 170 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:19 PM

Thanks for the info 

#195 marilili

marilili
          • 200 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:13 AM

I know there are other threads here with this information but man I hate looking through all of it.  Wanted to know if anyone is willing to share their timeline or welcome brochure they did for their wedding or upcoming wedding!  I have less than 2 months, time to get crackin on the little details.  Thanks in advance.

#196 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
            • Vendor
            • 1,243 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:50 AM

Originally Posted by marilili 

I know there are other threads here with this information but man I hate looking through all of it.  Wanted to know if anyone is willing to share their time line or welcome brochure they did for their wedding or upcoming wedding!  I have less than 2 months, time to get crackin on the little details.  Thanks in advance.

Hi Marilili,

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!!!!

We typically suggest the following time line for mid-January Weddings:

3:00 PM - 4:00 PM | Getting Ready. This is a great time for pre-ceremony toasts, laughs and scene setter pictures 

4:00 PM - 4:30 PM | Ceremony. The ideal is to begin 1.5 hours prior to sunset

4:30 PM - 5:30 PM | Cocktails + Sunset Portraits

5:30 PM - 7:00 PM | Dinner + Toasts

7:00 PM - 9:00 PM | Dances + Cake cutting + Reception Fun

This time line will place you in the sweet spot of light and temperature and give your guests something to do in between events.

Need some more inspirations or ideas?? Check out our most recent Dreams Cancun Weddings:

All the best!!!!

#197 Precious Graham

Precious Graham
              • 1 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:56 AM

We had a beautiful wedding ceremony at Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa this past October. Everything was beautiful and the staff was very accomodating. We are looining forward to returning in the next few years to celebrate our anniversary. For additional details regarding our ceremony click on the link below.

http://www.phillytri...ald-graham.html

#198 Pamela7

Pamela7
                • 19 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

Contract is signed.  November 16, 2013.  Cant wait!!!  I dont think i will be able to bring anything for the reception tables due to so many other things i need to bring.  Does anyone know what options they offer?  And if we dont have a DJ, could we get by without a sound system for the reception?  (i read one girl brought an ihome and played her music from her ipod on it).  I still want to do speeches and a first dance.  I dont know if we can do it on just the basics.  Does anyone know if acoustically i could do this?  Thanks.

Attached Files

• Attached File  BBQ.pdf   360.52KB   1 downloads

#199 JennyMay2013

JennyMay2013
                  • 11 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:07 PM

Does anyone know when you have to give your final headcount numbers to the resort? I'm trying to get my invitations ordered, but need a reply by date. Appreciate the help.

#200 kellykanester

kellykanester
                    • 236 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

pamela7

We brought our own decorations because the price to rent from them was ridiculous , 4 dollars per chair sash and 15 dollars for a table cloth. Centerpieces were anywhere from 60-150.

We borrowed our own amp and speaker system with a microphone and they provided the extension cord for free and we did all of our own music with a friend of the family being the mc. I was totally worth it to save the 180 per hour.

jennymay2013

We had our travel agent handle all of the final details with the resort in terms of how many guests will be there, you cant give a for sure number until everyone has paid.

Happily married and now Mrs. West

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users