Jump to content

Photo

Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides


  • Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#131 Alina8706

Alina8706
  • Newbie
  • 35 posts

    Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:01 AM

    Hey Cancun Bride,

     

    I love those too. I thought they were 65 too but when I asked Cecilia she told me the glass bowls with the starfish and candle were $35 each! I was excited to hear this!



    #132 Matt Adcock

    Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

      Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

      Originally Posted by jana297 

       Those centerpieces with the starfish and candles sound so pretty can't wait to see your pics!!! Congrats!!

       

      Hi Ladies,

       

      I just wanted to share with you a set-ups we've seen lately to keep give you some ideas and keep you inspired:

       

      Centerpieces by

       

      Unknown vendor but we loved this idea at

       

       

      Set-up and event designed by

       

      Centerpieces by White Garden's Florist

       

       

      For more ideas and inspiration, visit: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

       

      Happy Planning!!



      #133 jana297

      jana297
      • Member
      • 646 posts

        Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:09 AM

        Originally Posted by Alina8706 

        Hey Beachwed,

         

        How is the wedding planning going? I go in spurts of planning to not doing anything.

        I am trying to save costs so I am going to do 1 calla lilly for each BM.

        It looks elegant and simple. I definitely want my ladies to have flowers but nothing to overpowering because the beach is already so beautiful! (if those arent available I will do stargeizer lily's (im obsessed with lily's)

         

        I love this combination..

         

        http://www.juanphoto...a-q-roo-mexico/

         

        What are your thoughts?

         Those flowers are sooooo gorgeous, I love....and I love Juan he is an amazing photographer.


        Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
        April 6, 2012

        #134 beachwed2013

        beachwed2013
        • Newbie
        • 112 posts

          Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

          Originally Posted by Alina8706 

          Hey Beachwed,

           

          How is the wedding planning going? I go in spurts of planning to not doing anything.

          I am trying to save costs so I am going to do 1 calla lilly for each BM.

          It looks elegant and simple. I definitely want my ladies to have flowers but nothing to overpowering because the beach is already so beautiful! (if those arent available I will do stargeizer lily's (im obsessed with lily's)

           

          I love this combination..

           

          http://www.juanphoto...a-q-roo-mexico/

           

          What are your thoughts?


          Alina - actually i have gotten quotes from Cecilia on both -


          She sent me the picture attached - 1 Calla Lilly - $20 usd as seen

          https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=7aed59bdd3&view=att&th=1399d8e8aabcb192&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8EATYPeOQNWhtqa-Elo-Pp&sadet=1347999547028&sads=kr41z1zf8NdpGxFJaonIAywz4ZQ
           
          And I sent her the stargeizer for quote
          and she said $20 + tax.
           
          My issue is I was hoping for peonies or a flower to that effect but was quoted at 250 which is absurd lol. So now i am revamping and trying to find a flower. Going for all white which seems touch because i like the look of the stargeizers. I plan in spurts too.
           
          So i am thinking perhaps tulips if possible:
          Tulip wedding bouquets
          but i cant decide.


          #135 Alina8706

          Alina8706
          • Newbie
          • 35 posts

            Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

            I love that! Thats so pretty!  I love that idea of different colored tulips they are gorgeous!



            #136 jana297

            jana297
            • Member
            • 646 posts

              Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

              Originally Posted by beachwed2013 


              Alina - actually i have gotten quotes from Cecilia on both -


              She sent me the picture attached - 1 Calla Lilly - $20 usd as seen

              https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=7aed59bdd3&view=att&th=1399d8e8aabcb192&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8EATYPeOQNWhtqa-Elo-Pp&sadet=1347999547028&sads=kr41z1zf8NdpGxFJaonIAywz4ZQ
               
              And I sent her the stargeizer for quote
              and she said $20 + tax.
               
              My issue is I was hoping for peonies or a flower to that effect but was quoted at 250 which is absurd lol. So now i am revamping and trying to find a flower. Going for all white which seems touch because i like the look of the stargeizers. I plan in spurts too.
               
              So i am thinking perhaps tulips if possible:
              Tulip wedding bouquets
              but i cant decide.

               These tulips are sooooooo gorgeous. How pretty and different. I LOVE it!


              Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
              April 6, 2012

              #137 Karen Krolicki

              Karen Krolicki
              • Newbie
              • 9 posts

                Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

                Is Juan the photographer that is included in the Dreams package?? 

                I was actually considering going to an external vendor for pics, but if Juan comes recommended than I might save the $$. 

                 

                Ps. When I spoke to Cecilia she said that the centerpieces could incorporate our own mix of things..  even though you picked the fishbowl and starfishes, you could have a different spin on it and add your colors, theme, etc.  Just a thought.
                 



                #138 jana297

                jana297
                • Member
                • 646 posts

                  Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

                  Originally Posted by Karen Krolicki 

                  Is Juan the photographer that is included in the Dreams package?? 

                  I was actually considering going to an external vendor for pics, but if Juan comes recommended than I might save the $$. 

                   

                  Ps. When I spoke to Cecilia she said that the centerpieces could incorporate our own mix of things..  even though you picked the fishbowl and starfishes, you could have a different spin on it and add your colors, theme, etc.  Just a thought.
                   

                   He used to be the photographer for Dreams then they changed vendors after I signed my contract. I decided to keeo Juan Navarro since his price was really amazing. Claudia gave me like a $500 credit since I purchased the wedding photographer and I traded it in for the flowers and gazebo decor.

                  http://www.juanphotos.com/

                  If you email Juan he will give you a price quote. His photobook is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. He really is amazing!


                  Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
                  April 6, 2012

                  #139 Alina8706

                  Alina8706
                  • Newbie
                  • 35 posts

                    Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

                    I am also considering using Juan. I love his work, I just need to save the money so I can pay for him! I talked to Cecilia, because I was curious about if there was an outside vendor fee and she told me it was $150 for outside vendors. He is worth every penny though I think! 
                     



                    #140 beachwed2013

                    beachwed2013
                    • Newbie
                    • 112 posts

                      Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

                      Alina - I would confirm with Cecilia, usually Juan does not apply with that fee.






                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users