Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides

• Please log in to reply
355 replies to this topic

#131 Alina8706

Alina8706
  • 35 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:01 AM

Hey Cancun Bride,

I love those too. I thought they were 65 too but when I asked Cecilia she told me the glass bowls with the starfish and candle were $35 each! I was excited to hear this!

#132 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
    • Vendor
    • 1,243 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by jana297 

Those centerpieces with the starfish and candles sound so pretty can't wait to see your pics!!! Congrats!!

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to share with you a set-ups we've seen lately to keep give you some ideas and keep you inspired:

Centerpieces by

Unknown vendor but we loved this idea at

Set-up and event designed by

Centerpieces by White Garden's Florist

For more ideas and inspiration, visit: http://www.delsolphotography.com/blog

Happy Planning!!

#133 jana297

jana297
      • 646 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by Alina8706 

Hey Beachwed,

How is the wedding planning going? I go in spurts of planning to not doing anything.

I am trying to save costs so I am going to do 1 calla lilly for each BM.

It looks elegant and simple. I definitely want my ladies to have flowers but nothing to overpowering because the beach is already so beautiful! (if those arent available I will do stargeizer lily's (im obsessed with lily's)

I love this combination..

http://www.juanphoto...a-q-roo-mexico/

What are your thoughts?

Those flowers are sooooo gorgeous, I love....and I love Juan he is an amazing photographer.

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
        April 6, 2012

#134 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
        • 112 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Alina8706 

Hey Beachwed,

How is the wedding planning going? I go in spurts of planning to not doing anything.

I am trying to save costs so I am going to do 1 calla lilly for each BM.

It looks elegant and simple. I definitely want my ladies to have flowers but nothing to overpowering because the beach is already so beautiful! (if those arent available I will do stargeizer lily's (im obsessed with lily's)

I love this combination..

http://www.juanphoto...a-q-roo-mexico/

What are your thoughts?

Alina - actually i have gotten quotes from Cecilia on both -

She sent me the picture attached - 1 Calla Lilly - $20 usd as seen

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=7aed59bdd3&view=att&th=1399d8e8aabcb192&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8EATYPeOQNWhtqa-Elo-Pp&sadet=1347999547028&sads=kr41z1zf8NdpGxFJaonIAywz4ZQ

And I sent her the stargeizer for quote
          and she said $20 + tax.

My issue is I was hoping for peonies or a flower to that effect but was quoted at 250 which is absurd lol. So now i am revamping and trying to find a flower. Going for all white which seems touch because i like the look of the stargeizers. I plan in spurts too.

So i am thinking perhaps tulips if possible:
          Tulip wedding bouquets
          but i cant decide.

#135 Alina8706

Alina8706
          • 35 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

I love that! Thats so pretty!  I love that idea of different colored tulips they are gorgeous!

#136 jana297

jana297
            • 646 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 

Alina - actually i have gotten quotes from Cecilia on both -

She sent me the picture attached - 1 Calla Lilly - $20 usd as seen

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=7aed59bdd3&view=att&th=1399d8e8aabcb192&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P8EATYPeOQNWhtqa-Elo-Pp&sadet=1347999547028&sads=kr41z1zf8NdpGxFJaonIAywz4ZQ

And I sent her the stargeizer for quote
              and she said $20 + tax.

My issue is I was hoping for peonies or a flower to that effect but was quoted at 250 which is absurd lol. So now i am revamping and trying to find a flower. Going for all white which seems touch because i like the look of the stargeizers. I plan in spurts too.

So i am thinking perhaps tulips if possible:
              Tulip wedding bouquets
              but i cant decide.

These tulips are sooooooo gorgeous. How pretty and different. I LOVE it!

April 6, 2012

#137 Karen Krolicki

Karen Krolicki
              • 9 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 08:29 PM

Is Juan the photographer that is included in the Dreams package?? 

I was actually considering going to an external vendor for pics, but if Juan comes recommended than I might save the $$. 

Ps. When I spoke to Cecilia she said that the centerpieces could incorporate our own mix of things..  even though you picked the fishbowl and starfishes, you could have a different spin on it and add your colors, theme, etc.  Just a thought.

#138 jana297

jana297
                • 646 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 10:38 AM

Originally Posted by Karen Krolicki 

Is Juan the photographer that is included in the Dreams package?? 

I was actually considering going to an external vendor for pics, but if Juan comes recommended than I might save the $$. 

Ps. When I spoke to Cecilia she said that the centerpieces could incorporate our own mix of things..  even though you picked the fishbowl and starfishes, you could have a different spin on it and add your colors, theme, etc.  Just a thought.

He used to be the photographer for Dreams then they changed vendors after I signed my contract. I decided to keeo Juan Navarro since his price was really amazing. Claudia gave me like a $500 credit since I purchased the wedding photographer and I traded it in for the flowers and gazebo decor.

http://www.juanphotos.com/

If you email Juan he will give you a price quote. His photobook is the most amazing thing I have ever seen. He really is amazing!

April 6, 2012

#139 Alina8706

Alina8706
                  • 35 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:21 AM

I am also considering using Juan. I love his work, I just need to save the money so I can pay for him! I talked to Cecilia, because I was curious about if there was an outside vendor fee and she told me it was $150 for outside vendors. He is worth every penny though I think! 

#140 beachwed2013

beachwed2013
                    • 112 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 11:37 AM

Alina - I would confirm with Cecilia, usually Juan does not apply with that fee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users