Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
taegan

Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides

Recommended Posts

Thank you very much. Quick question for you, i will be down there thurs to sun with my mom to check out the site/meet with cecilia, and recommendations of must does in the 4 days/must sees?
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 View Post

Thank you very much. Quick question for you, i will be down there thurs to sun with my mom to check out the site/meet with cecilia, and recommendations of must does in the 4 days/must sees?
  

Make sure u have her show u all wedding sites. I felt bad for some brides due to the lack of privacy on a few of the weddings that I saw. One was on a beach in the afternoon and people were walking throughher reception with bikinis etc.  I had Claudia as our wedding cordinator and I really loved every second of our wedding. Claudia made everything PERFECT! She was amazing and I will assume Cecilia will be the same I would ask Cecilia what options you have that will be private. I am almost wondering if the Garden area would be the best place. Especially because you will have the lit up Gazebo in the background. I had mine on the club terrace which was perfect but they no longer offer that for weddings. If you would like to see any pictures I have you can check out my facebook page and request me as a friend. My name is Jana Cahill. I do not have my professional photos back yet from Juan Navarro but he is truly the best photographer ever. When I get his pictures I will post them because they are amazing from what I saw on his camera when he was shooting them. I would also spring for those lights that they use under the tables. I did not need them because I had lighting from the terrace but you will want to make sure you have those. I would also tour all the room categories so that you know which room category to have your guests booked in. We did not do that and wish we had. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 So glad you loved the resort as much as we did!! It is the perfect place for a wedding. Did you decide where you will be having your wedding?

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 View Post

Just returned from my Site visit and the resort is beautiful! Will write a full review when I get a moment :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by beachwed2013 View Post

 

Just returned from my Site visit and the resort is beautiful! Will write a full review when I get a moment :)

It is so beautiful! Looking forward to your review!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by jana297 View Post

 

 So glad you loved the resort as much as we did!! It is the perfect place for a wedding. Did you decide where you will be having your wedding?

 

 

Where did you have your reception Jana297? Have you written a review? I want to hire Juan Navarro for my pictures, especially after your positive comments about him and his work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by shanloveslexi View Post

 

Where did you have your reception Jana297? Have you written a review? I want to hire Juan Navarro for my pictures, especially after your positive comments about him and his work.

 Check out our wedding that Juan did. You have to hire him. His prices are reasonable and he does an amazing job. http://blog.juanphotos.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by shanloveslexi View Post

 

Where did you have your reception Jana297? Have you written a review? I want to hire Juan Navarro for my pictures, especially after your positive comments about him and his work.

 We had our reception on the club terrace. It was amazing!! I know they don't offer that location unless 70% of your guests are booked in the club tower rooms!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×