Sign in to follow this  
taegan

Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides

Originally Posted by jlynne View Post

Thanks Jana! Those look great!! Orchids are my favourite, I'm going to have them for my bouquet. Where did you buy them from?

Orchards were purchased at a store called Michaels. It is a craft store. They were nice to they felt like rubber instead of silk and the quality was amazing. I used a bud for my hubby's boutonniere mixed in with real roses and no one could tell. They did such a fantastic job on our bouquets. They were beautiful!

Hi Brides!

Just came back from our site visit.  Had a meeting with Cecilia (who I absolutely love, and is very efficient).  A couple of you had questions about bringing your own centerpieces.  I asked Cecilia about this and she seems to be ok with taking any inspiration we give her and designing it on her own.  I felt comfortable telling her my colors, vision, etc.  She jotted everything down and seemed confident.  I'm thinking that since these are included in our package, why not just trust her, instead of paying the extra to buy and send it all.  Seems this is the easier approach.  After being there, it definitely seems more real.  Really enjoyed the resort, our only complaint was that the pool was a bit small and seemed unclean.  The location is priceless though.  Very romantic!  If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask. 

:)

2013 Brides-To-Be

January 2013

6 - robaarts

7 - jlynne

12 - beachwed2013

17 -nmkruse

19 - marilili

February 2013

16 - jess02162013

April 2013

27 - shanloveslexi

May 2013

11 - karen

?  - j4vieria

Super excited Ladies! :)

Hey all!

I am so excited too....I saw someone say centerpieces are included in the price...is this true? I was planning on bringing all my stuff down but what a pain...if not, how pricy is the decor there? Anyone know?

Originally Posted by robaarts View Post

Hey all!

I am so excited too....I saw someone say centerpieces are included in the price...is this true? I was planning on bringing all my stuff down but what a pain...if not, how pricy is the decor there? Anyone know?

Hmmm my centerpieces were not included in the price. I just asked if I could borrow vases some cylinder vases that were another brides that she left behind. Then I brought the orchids starfish etc etc...I am pretty sure they try and charge you for centerpieces if you don't talk to them about it and bring yoru stuff. The package does include I think two floral centerpieces but not what some brides might be picturing. Hope this helps.

We picked the package that was the most expensive... and yes, if you tell her your vision, and if it includes flowers, vases, candles, etc.... she can totally do it.  So, I would just email her and see what she has that could possibly help you bring less.

Hola brides ...... we just saw a very cool new centerpiece idea at our last wedding that's pretty amazing! it's a life-sized sculpture of the couple's hands wearing their wedding rings, and set in a mini-beach - strewn with sea shells + their rose petals.......it looks totally awesome! 

A local artist is making each one to order, and it's fast becoming the latest buzz.......I can send you her contact info if you're interested.1000