Dreams Cancun 2013 Destination Wedding Brides

I signed my wedding contract & the hotel group contract!  Seems that I am ready to go!

January 19, 2013!  Can't wait to start the fun planning stuff and share them with you all!  Please keep sharing!

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! You will love Dreams. We went there for a site visit and signed our contract when we were down there. It is amazing. I found the Questions for Dreams Cancun Resort & Spa the most helpful thread here! I leave for my wedding in 4 weeks from today. When I get back I will post a review and answer any questions to help any future Dreams bride!

Marilili!

YAYAYA!! I am so excited! When are you arriving? I am doing a site visit in April! Will get the low down then :)

Originally Posted by marilili View Post

I signed my wedding contract & the hotel group contract!  Seems that I am ready to go!

January 19, 2013!  Can't wait to start the fun planning stuff and share them with you all!  Please keep sharing!

I will probably be leaving on January 15th or 16th.  Haven't figured it out yet, but I have class on the 14th, so I can't leave any earlier than that!  Will you be staying there for your honeymoon?  Maybe we will run into eachother.

Yes, please give me the run down.  Let me know which one is the best bar!! This way I can make this the meeting point for my guest when we decide to meet up!

I will not go down for a site visit, unless there is a flight special!  But nothing so far.  Maybe in the summer during hurricane season!

You got it! I def plan on checking out the dance clubs too, because from what i hear the reception must end at 10 pm... but i want to continue and all the clubs open at 10:30p so perfect time to do some wardrobe changes and party on :)

Originally Posted by marilili View Post

I will probably be leaving on January 15th or 16th.  Haven't figured it out yet, but I have class on the 14th, so I can't leave any earlier than that!  Will you be staying there for your honeymoon?  Maybe we will run into eachother.

Yes, please give me the run down.  Let me know which one is the best bar!! This way I can make this the meeting point for my guest when we decide to meet up!

I will not go down for a site visit, unless there is a flight special!  But nothing so far.  Maybe in the summer during hurricane season!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ladies!! I'm also getting married at Dreams Cancun! January 7th 2013! I decided on this location before I found out the tower terrace was no longer available for receptions so I'm definitely disappointed about that. I think we're going to go with the garden maybe because I don't want to walk in the sand with my dress really. What are you girls doing for your reception?

Woohooo congratulations!!! We will definately be there overlappign I am sure because I am arriving the 8th! I am at htis moment having my wedding on Himitsu beach as it is more coved so less wind, but we will see I have a site visit in less than a month, and will be figuring it all out then!! So excited!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Please see below the prices that we are going to handle on 2013.

Dreams Wedding in Paradise - $999 usd or complimentary

Dreams of Love - $2,309 usd

Dreams Ultimate - $3,149 usd

This is what I was given by another dreams.  They usually handle the same prices.

Originally Posted by beachwed2013 View Post

Does anyone have the 2013 packages or pricing yet?