Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 elainsmith

• 72 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

What Season Are You Getting Married In?
    Why Did You Choose That Season?
    Show me your wedding or wedding inspirations for your season.
    thank you for all your feedback , cuz now i am in a dilemma to choose the season, lol ~

#2 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:23 PM

We are getting married in winter in January.  We are getting married in Jamaica though, so our theme is a beachy theme, nothing to do with winter.

#3 Peach

• 1,293 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 05:40 PM

We are getting married in July. We usually travel in summer. It is a fraction of the price, but more than that, I am a teacher. That means summers off!

#4 haydee9

• 6 posts

Posted 30 September 2011 - 01:17 PM

our would be september. i just love fall colors and the weather is perfect for me. 

#5 dshane

• 42 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 06:50 PM

We're getting married in October.  We chose this time primarily so that we don't get caught up in the "Spring Break" crowd, kids will be back in school, baseball and football seasons are over (our 14 yo plays both sports), and it's not too warm.  Since we are getting married in FL, all of this has it's place.  Also, both of us have been married before.  I was married in winter and him in summer.  Logical choice.

#6 cvgreene

• 48 posts

Posted 09 October 2011 - 07:46 PM

We are getting married in May and I am having the same problem. Should I use spring colors or beach ones. I am leaning toads beach ones, I am thinking maybe aqua blue with hints of white and yellow. Best of luck choosing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users