Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#61 christyk

christyk
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 01:47 PM

I just found this forum and have been reading through everything.  We are getting married June 2012 at the Beach Palace as well and are super excited!  I love seeing the pics of all the weddings...makes me want to go right now

#62 kd1116

kd1116
    • 17 posts

Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:00 PM

You can not use your vacation dollars towards any upgrades. This they are very strict with and their is no swindling or bargaining. We had 1500 in resort dollars and i used 300 for trial make up and hair and wedding day hair and make up. Zuegy, i may be spelling it slightly wrong, did my hair and make up and she was phenomenal. She knew what she was doing.

#63 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:14 AM

Just thought I would let you Palace brides know about the contest we are running: Chance to Win 3 Nights at Aventura Spa Palace

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#64 KarlalovesDave

KarlalovesDave
      • 16 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 09:07 AM

Hello Ladies,

Just wondering what you all think of the receptions at BP.  How much extra do you pay per person for the reception?  I've just started planning, and I don't know where to start planning a destination wedding.  We first started planning a hometown wedding, and with those you get to know all the prices up front (well at least the most of them ;)  .)  If you ladies don't mind, would you please let me know about how much I should expect to pay for the entire wedding here at BP -- Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception?  

Thanks!

Karla

#65 Nikki2010

Nikki2010
        • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 02:09 PM

Hi Karla I just got a price list from Janessa at BP Miami office she says if we do the reception it will be $50 per person. She sent me some package information I can email what she sent me to you if you want just to give you an idea of cost.

#66 KarlalovesDave

KarlalovesDave
          • 16 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 04:52 PM

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for your reply!  Yes, please send me the information you received.  I sent you a PM with my email.  I may ask you a bunch of other questions from time to time, if you don't mind!  Thank you again!  

Originally Posted by Nikki2010 

Hi Karla I just got a price list from Janessa at BP Miami office she says if we do the reception it will be $50 per person. She sent me some package information I can email what she sent me to you if you want just to give you an idea of cost.

#67 KarlalovesDave

KarlalovesDave
            • 16 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:06 PM

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for your reply!  Yes, please send me the information you received.  I sent you a PM with my email.  I may ask you a bunch of other questions from time to time, if you don't mind!  Thank you again!  

#68 Nikki2010

Nikki2010
              • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:30 PM

Hi Karla,

I just sent you all the information Janessa sent me along with the prefered vendor list. I hope it helps!

#69 KarlalovesDave

KarlalovesDave
                • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:03 AM

Thanks Nikki!  I'll be in touch with you.  

Hi Karla,

I just sent you all the information Janessa sent me along with the prefered vendor list. I hope it helps!

#70 KarlalovesDave

KarlalovesDave
                  • 16 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:09 AM

Ladies,

Quick question... I spoke to my WC this am, and asked about the possibility of bringing decorations to have set up on the tables.  I read that many of you have brought or are planning to bring your own reception decorations/linens.  I was told that if I bring things to decorate that they will charge me a fee of $200 per table to set things up.  Was this a charge you had to deal with or was there a way around it?  Please let me know.  I'm looking to save money where I can, if possible.  

Thanks!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users