Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#621 macpolo4

macpolo4
  • 15 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:24 AM

Does anyone know if the Beach Palace allows you to use the chinese lanterns, I would like to use them at the end of the night but have read some post that some resorts do not allow you to use them. 

#622 kdkotyla619

kdkotyla619
    • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

My wedding is coming fast! May 10th 2013! All our planning is done for the wedding and our welcome party on the beach the night before! I won't be much help considering my fianc© dealth with Margarita not me lol but ill make sure to post some pictures!

#623 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
      • 65 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
      • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 07 April 2013 - 04:32 PM

I[quote name="nursebrooke" url="/t/75880/beach-palace-cancun-brides/600#post_1892381"]Also just a heads up...no matter how long they have to save...they won't!!! So be prepared that you will probably get some grief and groaning about cost. And the ones who say they are definitely in, may not be! Not to be a downer but it was a huge stressor for me and I ended up feeling very guilty at times and mad. You have to be in the frame of mind that it will all work out :) [/quote I know, I'm hoping for the best! Thank you

#624 macpolo4

macpolo4
      • 15 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

We are getting married on June 22, 2013 only a couple months away we are having 20 guest and am trying to decide about the reception... our ceremony is at 1 wanted an evening but that was all that was available so we are now trying to decide do we have the cocktail hour and reception right after ceremony or do we have it later in the evening starting around 5? Do we have it on one of the terraces or in the ballroom, I feel if we do the ballroom it will be awkward because we do not have that many people coming. So many decisions but I am so excited! Any suggestions are welcomed!

#625 Chacie B

Chacie B
        • 95 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:29 AM

Hi Ladies,

I’m getting married Aug. 10 at BP and I’m getting a few questions from our guests about the safety of the resort. Have any past BP brides (or anyone that’s stayed there) had any safety issues whatsoever?

Also, a few guests have asked if the resort has good bars/clubs. I don’t think it has either right? How far is the Cancun party scene?

Lastly, how far is the resort from the airport?

Thanks ladies!

Stacie

#626 KristieT

KristieT
          • 430 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by Chacie B 

Hi Ladies,

I’m getting married Aug. 10 at BP and I’m getting a few questions from our guests about the safety of the resort. Have any past BP brides (or anyone that’s stayed there) had any safety issues whatsoever?

Also, a few guests have asked if the resort has good bars/clubs. I don’t think it has either right? How far is the Cancun party scene?

Lastly, how far is the resort from the airport?

Thanks ladies!

Stacie

Hi Stacie,

I have not stayed there but i did visit the resort, what safety concerns are your guests having?

There is no bar or club on the resort, the "Stadium bar" will be the hangout place where everycan have drinks late into the night, it is Sports Bar themed and they have pool tables etc.

Beach Palace is walking distance to the Cancun Party scene!

Beach Palace is 20min from the airport!

Hope this helps!

#627 KristieT

KristieT
            • 430 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by macpolo4 

Does anyone know if the Beach Palace allows you to use the chinese lanterns, I would like to use them at the end of the night but have read some post that some resorts do not allow you to use them. 

Do you mean the floating chinese paper laterns? They will not allow them :(  I tried!

#628 Chacie B

Chacie B
              • 95 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:06 AM

I think some people are just concerned about Mexico in general. Did you walk to the bars/clubs and have any issues at all?

This does help, thank you!

#629 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
                • 65 posts
                • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:23 AM

I think some people are just concerned about Mexico in general. Did you walk to the bars/clubs and have any issues at all? This does help, thank you!

I got engaged in Cancun in February and I can tell u that it's really safe, but always be alert.

#630 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
                • 65 posts
                • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:32 AM

We also had another couple that went with us and we walked and took cabs everywhere. I feel like if your not trying to look for trouble or get into anything illegal, like drugs, you are going to be fine and have a blast. I would be more concerned about those waves ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)