Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#561 macpolo4

macpolo4
  • 15 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:07 AM

Hi all, 

I am getting married at the Beach Palace in June 2013 and keep seeing stuff about zuniga rentals. Do they have a website where you can see what they offer with prices? 

Thanks!

#562 KristieT

KristieT
    • 430 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by macpolo4 

Hi all, 

I am getting married at the Beach Palace in June 2013 and keep seeing stuff about zuniga rentals. Do they have a website where you can see what they offer with prices? 

Thanks!

Hi Macpolo4

Here is Lily from Zuinga email, you can ask her to send you the pricelist etc

Lily <lily@decocancun.com>

#563 KristieT

KristieT
      • 430 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:27 AM

My fellow brides,

Where are you? I am about 2 months out now! Crazy how soon the wedding is! How is everyones planning going? For the past brides- i would love to read some reviews or see your photos?!

#564 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:37 AM

Just a reminder:

We have a Le Blanc & Beach Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

The link above has registration information.

This is a great opportunity for currentLe Blanc & Beach Palace. brides and grooms or those considering the venues for the wedding location to get your questions answered. 

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#565 Nikia

Nikia
        • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

HI Kristi,

You are sooo close!  I am planning a wedding for next April, but I am going down for a site visit in June.  I have no idea what to expect during the site visit, did you go down and visit before hand?  I already of my wedding date confirmed, but I just wanted to get a chance to meet everyone face to face at least once. lol

Thanks!

Nikia

#566 KristieT

KristieT
          • 430 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by Nikia 

HI Kristi,

You are sooo close!  I am planning a wedding for next April, but I am going down for a site visit in June.  I have no idea what to expect during the site visit, did you go down and visit before hand?  I already of my wedding date confirmed, but I just wanted to get a chance to meet everyone face to face at least once. lol

Thanks!

Nikia

Hi Nikia,

I was in Playa del Carmen in January for a friends wedding so we did go see Beach Palace while we were so close! It was perfect! We really liked the resort because of the amaizng 360 degree view from the sky terrace and the modern feel of the resort. Its not a huge resort but has everything you need. All the rooms were great! Let me know if you have any specific questions let me know!

#567 TinkerSofi

TinkerSofi
            • 2,217 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 13, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Azul Fives Playa del Carmen
            • LocationCanada

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Nikia 

HI Kristi,

Thanks!

Nikia

Hi, my fiance and I are planning a site visit to a couple of hotels in April. Did you tell them you were coming or how did you set them up? 

Thanks for the help! 

event.png

#568 Nikia

Nikia
            • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:28 PM

For Beach Palace, you have to schedule it in advance.  My travel agent has set up the arrangements for me, but they have a questionarre form for you to fill out so that they can prepare.  Shoot an email to Kalena barroniz@palaceresorts.com, she was the one that confirmed my wedding date/time and gave me initital information on schedule a site visit.  Good Luck! --Nikia

#569 Nikia

Nikia
              • 9 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

Did they allow you to have manu/cake tasting?  Also, did you get to take a look at the decoration in person?  Just want to know how much detail they go into during the visit, as I was hoping to dive into more details then just viewing the property.

#570 bluelenscaribe

bluelenscaribe
                • Vendor
                • 194 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:30 PM

Hi Brides!!!

We have the pleasure to invite you to check our NEW WEBSITE!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users