Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#511 nursebrooke

nursebrooke
  • 95 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

Does anyone have any suggestions for buffet dinner choices? There are so many!! I can't choose!

Life is better with your best friend, that's why I am marrying mine <3

#512 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:10 PM

Mexican!!!! It was amazing!! :) The Yuctan is really good too!! :)

Originally Posted by nursebrooke 

Does anyone have any suggestions for buffet dinner choices? There are so many!! I can't choose!

#513 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
    • 148 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

Hey guys,

Another quick question- I know if you receive the free private function you don't have to pay the additional per person fees for the buffet dinner. However, I was re-reading my emails from Carissa and I think you have to pay $30.00 per person for the rooftop pool reception area (even if you receive the private function!)

Any past BP brides- can you clarify? What are the additional fees for using the rooftop pool area for your reception, even if you've reached 75 room nights?

- Nicole

#514 shan0487

shan0487
      • 1,393 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
      • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:55 AM

As far as I know any area that does not have elevator access you do get charged an additional fee per person even if you reached 75 nights.  From what I was told before from past Moon Palace brides- it was only a set up fee which is $6 per person- I don't think they charged you per plate or anything extra- it's just a set up fee. 

Originally Posted by Nicolew412 

Hey guys,

Another quick question- I know if you receive the free private function you don't have to pay the additional per person fees for the buffet dinner. However, I was re-reading my emails from Carissa and I think you have to pay $30.00 per person for the rooftop pool reception area (even if you receive the private function!)

Any past BP brides- can you clarify? What are the additional fees for using the rooftop pool area for your reception, even if you've reached 75 room nights?

- Nicole

#515 KristieT

KristieT
      • 430 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by Nicolew412 

Hey guys,

- Nicole

I havent heard of this and my reception is planned on the South Terrace. I feel like they would have let me know of this charge if it existed.

#516 honeymoonchic

honeymoonchic
        • Banned
        • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 01:39 PM

The fee is most likely due to the location of the event.

#517 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

Hello Beach Palace Brides & Grooms,

Just a reminder that we posted the registration information for the Beach Palace Wedding Webinar Scheduled for Saturday, March 9, 2013 @ 9:00am PST.

This will be a great webinar where you can learn about the new wedding packages as well as get your wedding questions answered!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#518 Chacie B

Chacie B
          • 95 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

Hi Ladies/Fellow BP Brides,

Couple questions below:

• I received an email four days ago from Margarita about my wedding but I’m still 5 months out (wedding is 8/10/2013) so I was surprised to receive an email already. I’m not sure if she’s the wedding planner or coordinator. Has anyone worked with her? Previously, I’ve been working with Kalena on the room block, ceremony/reception site, wedding date, etc.

• My wedding is at 6 PM. Does anyone have any recommendations on what time to make my hair and makeup appointment? I was thinking around 3:30 or 4. Also, if anyone has the contact info for the lady at MAC can you please send it to me?

• I keep seeing this acronym, what are OOT bags? I’m sure I’ll feel completely stupid once someone tells me and think to myself ‘duh!’.

• Is anyone doing anything cute or have good ideas for the wedding programs?

Thanks Ladies!

Stacie

#519 KristieT

KristieT
            • 430 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 06:54 AM

Originally Posted by Chacie B 

Hi Ladies/Fellow BP Brides,

Couple questions below:

• I received an email four days ago from Margarita about my wedding but I’m still 5 months out (wedding is 8/10/2013) so I was surprised to receive an email already. I’m not sure if she’s the wedding planner or coordinator. Has anyone worked with her? Previously, I’ve been working with Kalena on the room block, ceremony/reception site, wedding date, etc.

• My wedding is at 6 PM. Does anyone have any recommendations on what time to make my hair and makeup appointment? I was thinking around 3:30 or 4. Also, if anyone has the contact info for the lady at MAC can you please send it to me?

• I keep seeing this acronym, what are OOT bags? I’m sure I’ll feel completely stupid once someone tells me and think to myself ‘duh!’.

• Is anyone doing anything cute or have good ideas for the wedding programs?

Thanks Ladies!

Stacie

Hi Stacie,

I have been working with Margarita! She is great. She is your wedding planner- not the on site coordinator. She told me i will be in touch with the onsite coordinator 20 days prior to the wedding.

Norma is the MAC lady - her email is nor_maccancun@hotmail.com or her FB is  https://www.facebook...normazp?fref=ts

OOT stands for Out Of Town

#520 Chacie B

Chacie B
              • 95 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

Thank you Kristie! You’re a lifesaver!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users