Jump to content

Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides


  • Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#381 Chacie B

Chacie B
  • Newbie
  • 95 posts

    Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

    Do you know if we have to pay the outside vendor fee if you go with PSAV? Or does anyone know?



    #382 shan0487

    shan0487
    • Sr. Member
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

    Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:59 AM

    PSAV is a preferred vendor with Palace resorts- you do not need to pay an outside vendor fee as you can book them directly through your wedding coordinator!

    Originally Posted by Chacie B 

    Do you know if we have to pay the outside vendor fee if you go with PSAV? Or does anyone know?



    #383 Nicolew412

    Nicolew412
    • Newbie
    • 148 posts

      Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

      Originally Posted by shan0487 

      PSAV is a preferred vendor with Palace resorts- you do not need to pay an outside vendor fee as you can book them directly through your wedding coordinator!

      Dear Shan0487,

       

      I heard differently. Clarissa from BP told me that JSAV is now their preferred vendor, and you do have to pay the $500.00 outside vendor fee if you use PSAV.

       

      Good Afternoon Nicole,

       

      We are not longer working with PSAV, the only vendor now is JSAV any outside vendor will cost you $500 usdL

       

      Do you still want to get the PSAV pricelist?

       

      Regards,

      Clarissa

       

      That's her direct email to me.



      #384 Chacie B

      Chacie B
      • Newbie
      • 95 posts

        Posted 11 December 2012 - 04:54 AM

        Has anyone used JSAV?



        #385 shan0487

        shan0487
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,393 posts
        • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
        • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
        • LocationSt Louis, MO

        Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:36 AM

        Oh, well sorry to hear that then.  I just had my wedding 3 weeks ago and used PSAV over JSAV because they were significantly cheaper.  I have heard good things about both- just that most went with PSAV because they were cheaper. 

        Originally Posted by Nicolew412 

        Dear Shan0487,

         

        I heard differently. Clarissa from BP told me that JSAV is now their preferred vendor, and you do have to pay the $500.00 outside vendor fee if you use PSAV.

         

        Good Afternoon Nicole,

         

        We are not longer working with PSAV, the only vendor now is JSAV any outside vendor will cost you $500 usdL

         

        Do you still want to get the PSAV pricelist?

         

        Regards,

        Clarissa

         

        That's her direct email to me.



        #386 Chacie B

        Chacie B
        • Newbie
        • 95 posts

          Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:46 AM

          How was your DJ? Was he mute the whole time (what a lot of brides have said) or did he interact with your guests, work the mic?



          #387 shan0487

          shan0487
          • Sr. Member
          • 1,393 posts
          • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
          • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
          • LocationSt Louis, MO

          Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

          I actually did not have a DJ- I did the ipod hookup where there was a tech man sitting next to our laptop the whole time in case something went wrong. We had a friend MC, so it worked out great and was waaay cheaper!! I spent probably 3-4 hours working on the music playlist but it was well worth it! :)



          #388 Chacie B

          Chacie B
          • Newbie
          • 95 posts

            Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:31 AM

            How was the sound quality w/the speakers? Did you add lighting? That's what I'm thinking of doing, just the iPod hookup, but I was wondering if it would sound like an iPod or sound good like it would w/a DJ.



            #389 shan0487

            shan0487
            • Sr. Member
            • 1,393 posts
            • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
            • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
            • LocationSt Louis, MO

            Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:39 AM

            It sounded the same to me! It was the same thing the DJ would use- just we used our laptop instead of theirs! We actually only got one speaker instead of 2 cause it was cheaper that way too- and it worked out great.  I did not add any lighting I just used the lights at the resort (I'm a Sun Palace bride) and it worked out great! :)



            #390 Chacie B

            Chacie B
            • Newbie
            • 95 posts

              Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

              Sounds good! Thanks for letting me know. Congrats :).






              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users