Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#361 saric83

saric83
  • 32 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:49 PM

I would go with regular size since most of the glasses were a bit taller. 

Here's a smaller martini-like glass that they served some of our drinks in on the beach during our welcome cocktail hour, and the photo below it are the glasses that they served pretty much everything else in. 

#362 KristieT

KristieT
    • 430 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by saric83 

I would go with regular size since most of the glasses were a bit taller. 

Here's a smaller martini-like glass that they served some of our drinks in on the beach during our welcome cocktail hour, and the photo below it are the glasses that they served pretty much everything else in. 

So helpful! Thank you Thank you!

#363 Erika No

Erika No
      • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:48 AM

Anyone have any photos of their wedding using Colin Cowie Package? I'm so curious how the set up looks! Photos please! thx :)

#364 Erika No

Erika No
        • 6 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 05:49 AM

Any pictures of a recent wedding using Colin Cowie package? Photos please!!!!! I'm so curious to see what the set up looks. Thanks! Erika

#365 KristieT

KristieT
          • 430 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

I second Erika's request! Where are all the past Beach Palace brides?

#366 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
            • 11,659 posts
            • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 November 2012 - 11:05 AM

TA Wendy was designated as the Le Blanc Spa and Palace Resort Ambassador.

This is an honor bestowed upon her for her outstanding knowledge of the Palace and Le Blanc product and her history of being one of their top agents.

So what does this mean for our clients?  It means that anyone that books at Palace Resorts or Le Blanc Spa through Wendy will receive $100 Travel Impressions Future Travel Credit*.

Check out the Link to the thread for more information.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
            Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
            Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
            Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
            sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
            Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#367 JKWedding2012

JKWedding2012
            • 17 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:26 PM

I will officially be a Beach palace bride next Wednesday Dec 5th :) We leave on Sunday. I will post when I get back my experience as well as pictures!!! ahhh can't believe it is finally here!

#368 KristieT

KristieT
              • 430 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:27 AM

Originally Posted by JKWedding2012 

I will officially be a Beach palace bride next Wednesday Dec 5th :) We leave on Sunday. I will post when I get back my experience as well as pictures!!! ahhh can't believe it is finally here

Congrats and Good Luck to you!!!!  Hope you have a wonderful trip and a perfect day! We will be patiently waiting to hear all about it!!

#369 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
                • 148 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:46 AM

Good luck JKwedding! Can't wait to hear your review and see pictures! Sending good vibes your way. Congrats!

#370 Erika LoveJones

Erika LoveJones
                  • 15 posts
                  • Wedding Date:November 9, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace Resort
                  • LocationCancun, Mexico

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:36 PM

Congrats!  :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users