• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#331 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
  • 148 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:46 AM

Originally Posted by LPerry 

Nicole...

We had this problem. The hotel was completely booked when we got there and couldn't use any of our credits towards a room upgrade. We ended up getting A LOT of wine with ours. I also went to the spa and got a massage and my hair/makeup done. My suggestion, if you end up having a lot of credits is to get a nice bottle of wine w/every meal. We didn't realize until our second to the last day we could have done this. We ended up taking a bunch home with us - which ended up costing us more at the airport b/c my bag was so heavy.

Yea, I figured that would be a problem. I know you mentioned you only had a group of about 10. I plan on having 30 guests, so about 15 rooms. I didn't do the group block. If my guests don't book till February 2013 or later (wedding is in July 2013) do you think they'll have any issues getting a room? I know some of my guests are slackers when it comes to actually booking their trips (last minute!), but I don't want them to not be able to get a room at all! A little nervous about not having the blocked off rooms :( What do you think? How far in advance did you and guests book your trip before wedding?

I appreciate all your help!!!

#332 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
    • 148 posts

Nicole...

We had this problem. The hotel was completely booked when we got there and couldn't use any of our credits towards a room upgrade. We ended up getting A LOT of wine with ours. I also went to the spa and got a massage and my hair/makeup done. My suggestion, if you end up having a lot of credits is to get a nice bottle of wine w/every meal. We didn't realize until our second to the last day we could have done this. We ended up taking a bunch home with us - which ended up costing us more at the airport b/c my bag was so heavy.

Yea, I figured that would be a problem. I know you mentioned you only had a group of about 10. I plan on having 30 guests, so about 15 rooms. I didn't do the group block. If my guests don't book till February 2013 or later (wedding is in July 2013) do you think they'll have any issues getting a room? I know some of my guests are slackers when it comes to actually booking their trips (last minute!), but I don't want them to not be able to get a room at all! A little nervous about not having the blocked off rooms :( What do you think? How far in advance did you and guests book your trip before wedding?

#333 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
      • 148 posts

Nicole...

#334 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
        • 148 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

Nicole...

#335 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
          • 148 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:47 AM

Nicole...

#336 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
            • 148 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:45 AM

I do did not mean to post that a million times. My apologies! computer problems :(

#337 Nicolew412

Nicolew412
              • 148 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 07:45 AM

so*

#338 JenniBassler

JenniBassler
                • 48 posts

Posted 09 October 2012 - 08:03 AM

Has anyone booked Zuniga? I am a little confused on how early I need to do that. Should I wait until I am in contact with my WC and know where my reception will be? I didnt want some of the bigger items I want from them to be "checked out" if you will.... I wasn't quite sure how that worked. Anyone have any clue on that? I also dont know EXACTLY what I will be need since I am still 6 months away and don't know exactly how many people will be attending (like how many centerpieces and things like that), but do I need to get the ball rolling??? HELP!

#339 KristieT

KristieT
                  • 430 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 03:53 PM

Where are all the recent Beach Palace brides? I am dying to see some  photos of the new collections!! Also looking forward to your reviews!

I am patiently waiting until 3 months out so i can start to plan!

#340 melmelly

melmelly
                    • 19 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

Hi Ladies, I have been in contact with Lily from Zuniga. She has sent me a price list so I could have an idea what the costs were looking like. The file is too big for me to attach. If you send me a PM with your email i can email it to you. -Kristie

Can you email me the price list... She never sent me a list.. Just a few and pictures. Thanks... Happy planning My email is nunezmelanie10@yahoo.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users