Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#1891 jj575757

jj575757
  • 30 posts

Posted 09 June 2015 - 09:16 AM

hey everyone! because I am now doing the complimentary package I no longer have a violinist included in my package. ( which is now $551 USD per 45 minutes!!) what is everyone doing for music for when they walk down the aisle?? Do they have an ipod player??

#1892 stephygirl

stephygirl
    • 37 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 28, 2015
    • Wedding Location:Beach Palace Resort - Cancun, Mexico

Posted 10 June 2015 - 05:05 AM

@jj575757 I just asked my WC about this, since I wasn't sure whether you needed to bring your ceremony songs on a CD or if an ipod works.  The WC actually said they prefer the songs on an ipod!

#1893 Danielle1

Danielle1
    • 125 posts
    • Wedding Date:February 20, 2016
    • Wedding Location:Beach Palace

Posted 10 June 2015 - 11:55 AM

@stephygirl Thanks for the info about ceremony music! I was wondering this too.  Does someone run the sound for you or do you have to designate a friend to do it?

#1894 stephygirl

stephygirl
    • 37 posts

Posted 10 June 2015 - 03:32 PM

@Danielle1  From what I understand your WC handles it (or has someone from BP handle it).  I can definitely come back and update you in a few weeks! 

#1895 jj575757

jj575757
    • 30 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 07:53 AM

Thanks everyone so much!!!

Yes Danielle please let us know how everything goes!!!

#1896 Danielle1

Danielle1
      • 125 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:03 AM

@stephygirl Thanks! Your wedding is so soon congrats!  I think you have already answered this question, but I can't find it.  When you got your PO, were your vendors included on the one bill or did you pay them separately? How far in advance do you receive it?  Thanks again!

#1897 stephygirl

stephygirl
      • 37 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:42 AM

@Danielle1 - You're welcome - I'll try to help answer any questions I can while everything is still fresh in my mind  :)!  

The timeline went as follows:

May 4th - We finalized our count and the "Wedding Information" excel spreadsheet and sent to our WC

May 5th to May 26th - Some back and forth regarding questions on the excel spreadsheet, additional lighting, and rehearsal dinner

May 27th - Received copy of the purchase order  

May 28th to June 1st - Back and forth on certain charges on the purchase order, and additional lighting we ordered  

June 2nd - Signed the final copy and the $$$ went on my credit card 

The vendors included on our bill were JSAV and Zuniga.  The only vendor not included on the purchase order was DreamArts photography.  We paid for the photographer separately some time in early May.

Edited by stephygirl, 11 June 2015 - 09:44 AM.

#1898 zoeknight20

zoeknight20
      • 16 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 29, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Beach Palace, Cancun
      • LocationPeterborough, UK

Posted 17 June 2015 - 07:35 AM

Hi Danielle,

I got married there 3 weeks ago - very envious of you ladies with weddings still to come there - it really is amazing!!!

They have someone to play the music off your ipod, you just need to have your songs in order, my wedding coordinator asked me to select a song for the bridesmaids arrival, one song for me to walk down to, one for signing of the register and one for us walking back down the aisle as a married couple.

Happy to answer any other queries, I know how important this feed was when I was planning.

Zoe x

@LauraM congratulations!!! Your wedding looks gorgeous! We got married on 29th May at the Beach Palace. Im very sad to be home and it now feels like a dream ha! x

#1899 Danielle1

Danielle1
      • 125 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 12:35 PM

Are you guys getting pinned corsages or wrist corsages or something else for the mother of the bride and mother of the groom? I had wanted to get them small bouquets, but my bridesmaids bouquets won't be super large and I don't want the mother's flowers to be the same...

#1900 pjay

pjay
      • 1,791 posts
      • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
      • LocationToronto

Posted 18 June 2015 - 07:40 AM

@Danielle1 I'm getting my mom a wrist corsage.

My planning thread :
      http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users