Photo

Beach Palace Cancun Brides

• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#1171 Brandi Robinson

Brandi Robinson
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:37 AM

Who is everyone using for flowers? I've heard of a company girls used and had them dropped off in the parking lot so they didn't have to pay a vendor fee, but I can't remember the flower shop name.

#1172 shmanderz

shmanderz
    • 108 posts
    • Wedding Date:May 10, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Beach Palace Cancun
    • LocationAirdrie, Alberta

Posted 30 September 2013 - 08:57 AM

Hi ladies! Just want to share some excitement...I ordered my dress on Saturday!!  It totally feels real now that I am getting married!!! :)  Here it is below.  (Its just a sample so ignore the wrinkles)

#1173 shan0487

shan0487
    • 1,393 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 23, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Sun Palace & Moon Palace- Cancun, MX
    • LocationSt Louis, MO

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:07 AM

Marvin at mayafloral is very familiar with palace resorts and does a great job and will drop off the floewrs in the lobby to avoid the vendor fee

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brandi Robinson 

Who is everyone using for flowers? I've heard of a company girls used and had them dropped off in the parking lot so they didn't have to pay a vendor fee, but I can't remember the flower shop name.

#1174 Brandi Robinson

Brandi Robinson
    • 25 posts

Posted 30 September 2013 - 09:27 AM

Thank you for the info Shan! I will check mayafloral out.

#1175 Bella Rios

Bella Rios
      • 65 posts
      • Wedding Date:May 14, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Beach Palace
      • LocationBeach Palace

Posted 01 October 2013 - 09:14 AM

Hi ladies! Just want to share some excitement...I ordered my dress on Saturday!!  It totally feels real now that I am getting married!!! :)  Here it is below.  (Its just a sample so ignore the wrinkles)

Beautiful

#1176 jlo0821

jlo0821
      • 7 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

Can you please send the menu items to me ? I am getting married in June 2014. jessica.lopez@wonderlic.com

Thanks!!!

#1177 Heyily

Heyily
        • 52 posts

Posted 01 October 2013 - 11:37 AM

Hi Brides! Question regarding dress alterations. Are any of you getting married on the sand/beach? I don't know if I should hem my dress at a length with sandals on (i won't be wearing the heels for the ceremony portion) or hem to the heels I could change into for the dinner/reception part of the night? Suggestions/thoughts?? :) Ileana

#1178 MegBride

MegBride
          • 26 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:48 AM

Hi Ileana,

I would hem the dress to the heels you will be wearing for the dinner/reception. My suggestion, and I don't know if this will work or not since I don't know what your dress looks like, but you can certainly put a VERY small hoop under the dress - which will prevent you from tripping on it in the sand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Heyily 

Hi Brides!

Question regarding dress alterations. Are any of you getting married on the sand/beach? I don't know if I should hem my dress at a length with sandals on (i won't be wearing the heels for the ceremony portion) or hem to the heels I could change into for the dinner/reception part of the night? Suggestions/thoughts??

:)

Ileana

#1179 MegBride

MegBride
            • 26 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

Which menus are you looking for? Private Event menus, or restaurant menus?

Quote:

Originally Posted by jlo0821 

Can you please send the menu items to me ? I am getting married in June 2014. jessica.lopez@wonderlic.com

Thanks!!!

#1180 Heyily

Heyily
              • 52 posts

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:08 PM

Great Suggestion MegBride! I'll see what I can to lift the dress a little for the ceremony! I think I will hem to the heels, I don't want the dress to look too short when they are on! Your wedding is just around the corner! Let us know how it goes! GOOD LUCK and CONGRATULATIONS! Thakns so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users