Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hi Kristie!!  You looked so gorgeous in your wedding, love your pictures!! My wedding is around the same time of year but my reception is going to be at 6 how is the temperature in the sky terrace around that time? is it really hot?  When you get a chance!! Thanks so much!
Hey! My ceremony was at 6pm and it was really hot actually. But the sun is on its way down at that time so by 7 it's cooling off already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Awesome pictures, kristie! How much were your photos?!
I paid $3800 for 5 hours on the wedding day and the trash the dress shot at the Beach and on the cenotes. Worth every penny!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KristieT View Post

 

 

Hey! My ceremony was at 6pm and it was really hot actually. But the sun is on its way down at that time so by 7 it's cooling off already.

Thank you so much for your responds!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This goes out to any past Beach Palace Bride:

 

Are you and your bridal party allowed to cut your wristbands off for the wedding day?  That way they don't show up in the photos.  If so, is there a fee?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes the bridal party can cut off their wristbands..just make sure no one looses it- otherwise they have to pay like $50 for a new one.  Everyone can just bring their cut wristband up to the front desk the next day and they will give you a new one.  I never got a new one and no one said anything about me not having a wristband for 3 days lol. 

Originally Posted by newlyengaged13 View Post

This goes out to any past Beach Palace Bride:

 

Are you and your bridal party allowed to cut your wristbands off for the wedding day?  That way they don't show up in the photos.  If so, is there a fee?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by shan0487 View Post

 

Yes the bridal party can cut off their wristbands..just make sure no one looses it- otherwise they have to pay like $50 for a new one.  Everyone can just bring their cut wristband up to the front desk the next day and they will give you a new one.  I never got a new one and no one said anything about me not having a wristband for 3 days lol. 

Great Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally Posted by KristieT View Post

 

 

I paid $3800 for 5 hours on the wedding day and the trash the dress shot at the Beach and on the cenotes. Worth every penny!

Hi Kristie

 

Sorry if I missed it somewhere but who was your photographer?

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Kristie,

 

I know that a BP coordinator will contact me 60 days prior to my wedding, but what info will I be able to find out then?  I want to order menu's, and create an event pamphlet to give to my guests the day of the wedding.  Will I make most of these decisions 60 days prior? or when I arrive @ the resort? I guess what I'm asking is what is it exactly you go over with your BP wedding coordinator?  What do you go over upon arrival?  Can I change the menu and mix and match?  There are some items I like on the BBQ menu but then there are some I like on The Mexican menu.  Also do you know if cheesecake is available as a wedding cake?  Thanks!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Kristie,

 

I know that a BP coordinator will contact me 60 days prior to my wedding, but what info will I be able to find out then?  I want to order menu's, and create an event pamphlet to give to my guests the day of the wedding.  Will I make most of these decisions 60 days prior? or when I arrive @ the resort? I guess what I'm asking is what is it exactly you go over with your BP wedding coordinator?  What do you go over upon arrival?  Can I change the menu and mix and match?  There are some items I like on the BBQ menu but then there are some I like on The Mexican menu.  Also do you know if cheesecake is available as a wedding cake?  Thanks!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×