@@wmac my reception ends at 11:00 PM!  We were also given the option of extending until 1:00 AM and just decided not to do so. My reception is on the Sky Bar Terrace.  I believe the Palenque Terrace is the only terrace that requires you to end your reception at 10:00 PM.

Is anyone upgrading their cake or are you all using the complimentary cake?  My wedding coordinator quoted me $159 for an upgrade to two tier and $219 for three tier. However, I sent her a picture of a two tier cake that I like and it was $700... maybe it was too fancy? I am just wondering what everyone else is doing!

Hi BP brides!

I'm starting to plan my wedding for December 2016, and I was wondering...for those who have had/will be having December weddings, what time are you planning your ceremonies? I've read that 1.5 hours before sunset is ideal for photos. I know that Cancun recently changed time zones, so December sunsets 2015 and onwards should be around 6:00pm. Would you guys recommend a ceremony at 3pm or 4pm? Thanks in advance!

• Like 1

My wedding is 12/12/15 and we are doing our ceremony at 4:30 pm. We wanted a 90 minute cocktail hour so pushed it back to that hour. Our reception is from 6:30-12AM.

• Like 1

Hi Everyone!

My fiance and I are doing our site visit in two weeks for our wedding in December 2016. If you have any specific questions, please post and I will be sure to ask :)

Hi! What date in December? We are trying to aim for December too! I would be curious on a consistent answer about bringing our own decorations. I will be having just a few guests and seriously considering an off site dinner after the ceremony. Thanks and congratulations!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi! What date in December? We are trying to aim for December too! I would be curious on a consistent answer about bringing our own decorations. I will be having just a few guests and seriously considering an off site dinner after the ceremony. Thanks and congratulations!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The wedding date is Saturday, December 10,2016. Our roomblock dates are the 8th-12th. I'll be sure to ask your questions!

• Like 2