Beach Palace Cancun Brides

@@stephygirl Thanks! Your wedding is so soon congrats!  I think you have already answered this question, but I can't find it.  When you got your PO, were your vendors included on the one bill or did you pay them separately? How far in advance do you receive it?  Thanks again!

@@Danielle1 - You're welcome - I'll try to help answer any questions I can while everything is still fresh in my mind  :)!  

The timeline went as follows:

May 4th - We finalized our count and the "Wedding Information" excel spreadsheet and sent to our WC

May 5th to May 26th - Some back and forth regarding questions on the excel spreadsheet, additional lighting, and rehearsal dinner

May 27th - Received copy of the purchase order  

May 28th to June 1st - Back and forth on certain charges on the purchase order, and additional lighting we ordered  

June 2nd - Signed the final copy and the $$$ went on my credit card 

The vendors included on our bill were JSAV and Zuniga.  The only vendor not included on the purchase order was DreamArts photography.  We paid for the photographer separately some time in early May.

Edited by stephygirl
  • Like 1

Hi Danielle,

I got married there 3 weeks ago - very envious of you ladies with weddings still to come there - it really is amazing!!!

They have someone to play the music off your ipod, you just need to have your songs in order, my wedding coordinator asked me to select a song for the bridesmaids arrival, one song for me to walk down to, one for signing of the register and one for us walking back down the aisle as a married couple.

Happy to answer any other queries, I know how important this feed was when I was planning.

Zoe x

@@LauraM congratulations!!! Your wedding looks gorgeous! We got married on 29th May at the Beach Palace. Im very sad to be home and it now feels like a dream ha! x

• Like 1

Are you guys getting pinned corsages or wrist corsages or something else for the mother of the bride and mother of the groom? I had wanted to get them small bouquets, but my bridesmaids bouquets won't be super large and I don't want the mother's flowers to be the same...

@@Danielle1 - I'm getting wrist corsages for the mothers, and a boutonniere for the dads.  

@@zoeknight20 - Congrats on your wedding!!! Also, thanks for the info!  So you had all the songs on the same playlist for the ceremony?  Did you play your iPod for the reception as well?  I'm curious if they have someone that helps coordinate playing your reception playlist (i.e. dinner playlist versus dancing playlist).  

@@LauraM your video is great!! Congrats on being a Mrs! It looks like it all went very well and you both have great smiles!! That's a good sign! lol  I absolutely ADORE the bling around your neck and in your hair! Gorgeous!! Care to divulge where you got them?

Hello ladies, I have a little query about the Moon Palace, wonder if any of you could assist.  I've been emailing back and forth with one of the WCs but all I seem to get is information in dribs and drabs and I then try to piece the puzzle together. 

My wedding guests will consist of 15 people (including bride & groom), perhaps a handful of friends might join us but I doubt this will be more than 20 (25 pushing it).  From the information they've given me it appears I get a free dinner and a free cocktail hour for all those travelling with the same Tour Operator as myself.  After reading all of your comments I'm not sure this is correct as I would have very few room nights.  I also thought this seemed to work out quite cheap especially since I was going for the Complimentary Package.

Perhaps someone can shed some light :)

hi @@Jenjennyjen

I am getting married at beach palace. and according to my wedding contract

book 30-59 room nights and receive 1 hour cocktail reception

book 60-74 room nights and receive 2 hour private function

book 75 room nights and receive unlimited private functions

And earn one complimentary room and one complimentary upgrade for every 10 paid rooms in your wedding group.

Hope this helps!!

• Like 1