How many private events are you having? We are getting the french buffet for our wedding reception, BBQ for our welcome dinner and Greek for our rehearsal. Hoping I made a good choice haha

Are you having private events for all 3? I was just going to have a private events for the wedding reception and just make reservations for the rehearsal dinner at one of the restaurants. Do you mind me asking how much they are charging for the welcome dinner? Is it outside? Thanks!

• Like 1

@ have you tasted any of the menus? (Or has anyone else?)  I don't know what to choose either!

• Like 1

@@jj575757 It's costing me no extra to have the private event. As long as you book the standard 75+ room nights and have 25 guests, all of your private events are free (up to three hour private events). We are having them outside on the infinity terrace for the welcome dinner and rehearsal dinner.

@@Danielle1 I haven't unfortunately. Taking chances! haha

Does anyone know if we actually get to have a rehearsal the day the before? I'm hoping so!

Are you all bringing place cards for a seating arrangement? If so, what are you using for the name cards? I'm concerned they may blow away!  

Anyone who has Nayeli as a coordinator... Have you had any communication with her recently? I emailed her twice in the past month and haven't received any response to either of my emails. One was sent in mid April.

I have to admit, this has been an added stress since I can't seem to have any proper communication with my coordinator in order to plan the wedding.

• Like 1