Random question but does anyone know when Wedding Chicks normally has their sales? I really really love their custom tote bags for our welcome bags but dont want to spenmd $6.25 per bag.  Thanks in advance!

@@FutureMrsGarcia & @ the last one they had was in early November, an early Black Friday special. It was 50% off. They are long overdue for one!

• Like 2

Thanks @@FutureMrsGarcia. I actually bought my bags during their last sale. My fiancé thought I was nuts for buying the bags a year in advance but at 50% off, I couldn't let that deal pass!

• Like 1

@Wafflesmom and @perianjay thanks for the tips on wedding bags! I'm going to be on the lookout too, because I love the bags on Wedding Chicks!

I just talked to my wedding planner for the first time - her name is Elizabeth. Has anyone had her?  Also, has anyone gotten married on the beach? I think that is my best option for a wedding my size, but I'm worried about the lack of privacy! She also suggested the Sky Terrace for the reception. Any thoughts ya'll have would be awesome!

• Like 1

@@Danielle1 I've heard from quite a few brides that the beach isn't very private at all. Also, they play loud music by the pool which could interfere with your wedding. How many guests do you plan to have? I don't think the sky terrace is that small, but I guess it depends on your number.

@ - we are expecting at least 100 but maybe closer to 125. She said the max is 80. Do you think it can hold more than that? Maybe I should try to convince her!

• Like 1

@ - we are expecting at least 100 but maybe closer to 125. She said the max is 80. Do you think it can hold more than that? Maybe I should try to convince her!

Hi @Danielle1  I originally expected approximately 70-80 and now we expect 100+ guests. When I talked with my WC she said that the terrace can fit 100 and even once they had 120 up there!!! Obviously I think 80 may be the comfortable max but I do think your numbers could work if you wanted it to. I am going to try to fit people up there because the terrace is one of the main reasons we chose Beach Palace. I plan to have a very short ceremony so hopefully people wont be too uncomfortable for long :)

@@FutureMrsGarcia Thanks so much! I may try to cram everyone in then!  I'm getting confused between the sky wedding deck and the sky terrace  - are they two different things?

Did everyone use their Palace Resort Wedding site? I was just going to use one on the knot, but I'm not sure if the Palace Resort weddings sites make it easier for people to book rooms?

Hi fellow BP brides,

I started a thread to list all of the preferred vendors. Please take a look and add to it! I am finding that my WC hasn't given me a full list. Thanks so much!

I look forward to joining in on the forum once I really get things going (hopefully this weekend).

http://www.bestdestinationwedding.com/topic/78894-palace-approved-vendors/?do=findComment&comment=1889011

• Like 3

I received tons of information from my wedding planner yesterday. The buffet menus say they are a max of 50 people - what do we do if we have more than 50 people? I've emailed the wedding planner, but I thought you guys may give me a better answer!