@Naturalbeauti30 I'm so glad to hear that everything went smoothly for you. I'm definitely feeling a little lost and overwhelmed with all the decisions I have to make, but you have provided me with some hope! LOL, thanks for sharing.

Hi Everyone!

We are getting married at beach palace on Nov 8, 2014! We are having a legal ceremony with approx 45 guests. Just wondering for anyone that has gotten married there if you have a sample ceremony program you could share as I have no idea the order of events!

Thanks and happy planning!

@Naturalbeauti30 I'm so glad to hear that everything went smoothly for you. I'm definitely feeling a little lost and overwhelmed with all the decisions I have to make, but you have provided me with some hope! LOL, thanks for sharing.

@@LMichelleB. I felt the same way and was really unsure when I got there how everything would turn out. Lol. Trust me when I say everything will work out wonderfully. There are many decisions to make over the next several months but just take one thing at a time and it will be fine.

@@Naturalbeauti30 or any other recent brides.  Can you tell me what type of door knob the guest doors are? Kind of a silly question I know but i"m making door hangers and I'm wondering how wide the hole has to be to hang on it.  Thanks!

Have any of you ladies tried the cake flavours and have any recommendations? My wedding planner is saying they have to get the menu in 1 month before to order ingredients, etc. so we missed our chance to try everything.  I got sent this for cake flavours:

Flavor: 

**vanilla  (vainilla filling)

**Chocolate (chocolate filling)

**Strawberry (natural strawberries filling)

**Lemon (lemon cream)

**Red Velvet  (cream cheese)

**Cheesecake

tres leche- it isn't on the menu but it's an option and delicious!

Have any of you ladies tried the cake flavours and have any recommendations? My wedding planner is saying they have to get the menu in 1 month before to order ingredients, etc. so we missed our chance to try everything.  I got sent this for cake flavours:

Flavor: 

**Lemon (lemon cream)

**Cheesecake

post-264077-141075880124_thumb.jpg

Flavor: 

**Lemon (lemon cream)

**Cheesecake

I'm not sure if they use the same baker but they might so this was my experience.

We went with the vanilla cake with strawberry filling and it was yummy. I also did a vanilla cake with hazelnut cream filling for the surprise groom's cake and that was also very good.  Our guests loved them both.  Tres Leche we had for our rehearsal dinner and again that was yummy.  You won't go wrong with any of them. lol  Also just a tip we only had 45 people and the complimentary cake size was more than enough for everyone.  We had a lot of cake leftover, at least half of the complimentary cake and 3/4 left over of the grooms cake.  

post-264077-141075880124_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-55315100-1412195532_thumb.jpg

post-264077-0-15284900-1412195541_thumb.jpg

Edited by NJBride2014

@@shan0487 - I've heard the Tres leches at Palace is very good! Abril didn't offer it to me though so I'm going to ask her about it. 

@@NJBride2014 - I somehow missed this reply.  Thank you for the cake reviews and posting pics! My FI's favourite cake is strawberry shortcake so I think he'd love the vanilla/strawberry combo.  My fave is red velvet though but I"m not sure how they execute it there!

I'm not upgrading the cake size.  We're not big sweets eaters so I didn't think it was necessary.  I am upgrading the "decor" of the cake though haha to get the ombre look I want :)

Hi

We have just booked our wedding here too, for the end of August 2015. How is your planning going?

Have you heard from a wedding planner yet?

Michelle 

Hi I am getting married at the Moon Palace on the 21st May, only just decided so have 6 months to get everything organised, I am also from the UK xx

Zoe