Originally Posted by Chacie B View Post

They did play good music and it was a good mix of oldie's (ice ice baby for example) and the current stuff. During dinner it was slower music which is expected. But after dinner, toasts, cake cutting they cranked it up and we danced all night long both in and out of the pool. They played one line dancing song, I think it was the casper shuffle.

Pics are coming in all over the place from friends and family and my husband is making an album on Facebook, but my one friend is posting a ton on Flickr and its open access so you can see some of the pics so far here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/100295060@N02/

Thank you so much Chacie for sharing your pictures and giving us a review!!! sooo helpfull!

You were a beautiful bride! :)

-Kat

Good Morning Ladies,

Wedding etiquette question; Chad and I received a rather large check as a wedding present and we asked for no gifts. We really donâ€t want to cash the check because itâ€s just too much. Is that rude?

Thanks a million for your input.

Stacie

Sorry for just now seeing your question newlyengaged13; I didnâ€t find it difficult to walk in my long dress, but it was kind of awkward with my shoes (they do put down a board beneath the aisle runner). For the rehearsal I wore heels just to see what it would be like and it wasnâ€t easy. Thankfully, I bought a pair of flat dressy sandals just in case and I wore those for the ceremony and my heels for the reception. But even walking in my flat sandals the sand got in my shoes/feet so I could have just gone barefoot but didnâ€t want that for the pics.

Originally Posted by Chacie B View Post

Sorry for just now seeing your question newlyengaged13; I didnâ€t find it difficult to walk in my long dress, but it was kind of awkward with my shoes (they do put down a board beneath the aisle runner). For the rehearsal I wore heels just to see what it would be like and it wasnâ€t easy. Thankfully, I bought a pair of flat dressy sandals just in case and I wore those for the ceremony and my heels for the reception. But even walking in my flat sandals the sand got in my shoes/feet so I could have just gone barefoot but didnâ€t want that for the pics.

Thank you for your advice.  I kind of figured that would happen.  Photos on the beach are just so beautiful.  I'll just have to suck it up. lol

I haven't yet decided if I am going barefoot or using a nice pair of flats.  

Good Morning Ladies,

I did a civil (legal) ceremony and prior to our wedding I was nervous our marriage certificate wouldnâ€t be accepted by the state. I had read many mixed reviews online and in these forums about other brides†certificates not being accepted and as a result they had to also get married at their local courthouse. Just thought Iâ€d let everyone know I successfully changed my last name yesterday with the Social Security Office and my local DMV; no marriage at our local courthouse needed. Both offices were able to verify the certificate was valid and authentic. Hope this helps if anyone is on the fence with having a civil/legal ceremony.

Stacie